What does horse cum taste like? What other things do you like to do with it.

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with horses, even though I want to. Can anyone tell me what horse cum tastes like? Also other things they like to do with it. I personally have fantasies of putting it on my food, drinking gallons of it, using it as an aid in making out, using it as lube, etc. Also best ways to save it and get a hold of it if you don't have a horse.

I have zero experience and can't tell you but I desperately want to find out. If we could put stallions into milking machines I'd love to go on a horse semen diet and only drink their sperm. Honestly I don't care exactly what it tastes like, I know I'll be hooked the first time I taste it, because even if its bitter and strange, it will be the most amazing thing I've ever put in my mouth and I'll love it regardless of flavor. I'm sure I'll come to love it.

First, it tastes like horse cum. That's one of those "what color is green?" kinda questions. Different horses have different flavors.

Second, it comes in parts. The pre always tastes like salty water. The gel (final fraction) is always slick and bland.

Finally, the sperm in prostatic fluids has a smooth with hint of bitter base taste but varies greatly between individuals and with dietary influences. Feed him lots of sweet feed and you will taste it. Let him find some bitterweed and you'll taste that too.

Yes it is true that what they eat will change the taste. Like they feed specfic grains to dairy cows to keep a consistent flavor for the milk. Bitterweed will wreck the flavor of milk just as it will have a strong presence in horse cum. Our horses eat a lot of grass and hay and they have a grassy kind of flavor. Smoother and not salty at all tasting then human cum and not even close to how strong dog cum tastes.

Yes it is true that what they eat will change the taste. Like they feed specfic grains to dairy cows to keep a consistent flavor for the milk. Bitterweed will wreck the flavor of milk just as it will have a strong presence in horse cum. Our horses eat a lot of grass and hay and they have a grassy kind of flavor. Smoother and not salty at all tasting then human cum and not even close to how strong dog cum tastes.

Is dog's stronger than a human in these terms ? i always though the flavor, smell, and texture were "stronger" in us men, interesting.

Horse cum is pretty close to human cum compared to say dog cum, which is very watery. Caikgoch is right on the money.

Is dog's stronger than a human in these terms ? i always though the flavor, smell, and texture were "stronger" in us men, interesting.
Dog ha a more metallic taste in general. Of course every boy will have his own flavor. Mine is pretty mild, but you can till taste when you get a sperm rich portion of his ejaculations. Dogs have a lot more "pre" and are the long haul cummers of course.

The horsed I tasted had the slightest sweetness and floral/grass notes to it. I know Bromelain, which is an enzyme from pineapples, will make human semen sweet and I've had folks say my cum was some of the better tasting they had. I'd be willing to bet there is something like that for horses and dogs.

Interesting indeed ...

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with horses, even though I want to. Can anyone tell me what horse cum tastes like? Also other things they like to do with it. I personally have fantasies of putting it on my food, drinking gallons of it, using it as an aid in making out, using it as lube, etc. Also best ways to save it and get a hold of it if you don't have a horse.
What else to do with it? Rub it all over my body, including between my toes. A HUGE turnon for me. If I need more cum from him, I wear what he gave me until he can cum again. I wear his cum from all those orgasms as long as possible, or until I have to go to town, whichever comes first.

I've been looking for an answer on this for a while. I know what dog taste like and im hoping horse taste better when that time comes. I'd like to make smoothies with it personally or use it as a protein shake after a work out. Id probably even let my friends try it without them knowing what it is.

haha you're awesome. Sneak it into your friends...brilliant

Like everyone else before said, it depends on the horse and their diet. In my experience, more often than not its bland, but every once and awhile it has a sort of bitter after taste. It's not at all awful, and rather enjoyable for me. As to what I do with it? Well that depends on my mood

What else to do with it? Rub it all over my body, including between my toes. A HUGE turnon for me. If I need more cum from him, I wear what he gave me until he can cum again. I wear his cum from all those orgasms as long as possible, or until I have to go to town, whichever comes first.
Yeah, going to town with horse cum on you might cause a stir or create an unexpected fashion statement. ;)

Feeling it on my body would be interesting.

After breading my pony mare I did lick her cum filled pussy. The taste was somewhat masked by her juices. Not bad I will do it again next breading season.

Now I’m a bit curious. Have thought about helping a woman play and both of us get covered, but this is making me curious. Maybe our two cum covered lips joining in a kiss...but now I’m probably just fantasizing more. :unsure::sneaky:

i have never tasted a horses cum but i hope to someday, and from what i read i agree with the ones who say every hourses cum is different cause humans cum is the same way. like i have never tasted two guys cum that were the same
Ever had DVP? What part of Michigan? Fisting to prep for a horse?

I can't wait to try to collect it from my wife's horse and see what she would want to do with it, I've had these fantasies and ideas for so long!
I have a creativity for cooking and new food experiment ideas that would come in handy. Like maybe adding some milk and powder sugar to thicken it and make it way sweeter to turn it into a creamy white frosting?

Back