What do you want to be impregnated by?

If you Could be impregnated, what by, and just to make it even, for Men and Women.
I am guy and I doubt I can be impregnated. :D
Unless we are talking xenomorph in which case, nope I am not into deepthroat.

Nothing. Why the fuck would I want to subject anything to this pointless bullshit that is life?

come on, Arnold got impregnated many years ago... surely there are options for you too :ROFLMAO:
Technically the penis has an opening. But practically I do not want to play a hyena. I prefer having my dick in one piece.

Why restrict it to one species? I wish that I could be impregnated and impregnate animals in general. Dogs,.cats, horses, zebras, turtles. The idea of me laying eggs is interesting.

I am guy and I doubt I can be impregnated. :D
Unless we are talking xenomorph in which case, nope I am not into deepthroat.
Women cant be impregnated by another species other than human either, that's why its open to all, Imagine you were a women.

If we still hold onto the hyena idea, then the only option I see is a snake (life birthing variant).

Why restrict it to one species? I wish that I could be impregnated and impregnate animals in general. Dogs,.cats, horses, zebras, turtles. The idea of me laying eggs is interesting.
That is exactly the point I am making, and the reason it is open to Men and Women is for all to use their imagination,

Ha ha! I don;'t have any real desire to be a mom (though, who knows, this may change some day) -- but still, often when I'm in the 'heat of the moment' with my boy, I get excited by the idea of being filled up with little German Shepherd puppies! 😍💕

Back