What do you think is the sluttiest animal?,

Crescent

Tourist
Out of all the animals you have had personal experience with, which would you say are the sluttiest?

I know that dolphins and penguins are notoriously sexual, so I figure some breeds must have stronger sex drives than others.

Sorry, we haven't worked on a rank to show which animal is sexier and can fuck longer. Get an animal you can care for, not which has the biggest dick and pussy.
Hey, hope I didn't give off the wrong vibe, just meant to ask to see what everyone else thought than anything else.

Obviously I do not plan to get a dolphin or penguin.

It purely depends on the animal as an individual not on the bread. It's mostly a game of chance weather or not your future bitch or stud will even be interested.

Huskies have a look about 'em. They're on the end of "too smart" and they know what to do to get what they want.

Huskies have a look about 'em. They're on the end of "too smart" and they know what to do to get what they want.
Yeah, but if it's just about intelligence, shouldn't border collies be most interested in it? I hear octopus are pretty smart but I think they are less sexual than most animals.

Yeah, but if it's just about intelligence, shouldn't border collies be most interested in it? I hear octopus are pretty smart but I think they are less sexual than most animals.
An octopus uses a sperm tentacle and does a quick deposit. But they're curious and attuned to both chemicals and electric current. If it liked you getting aroused, it would find a way to do it well.

An octopus uses a sperm tentacle and does a quick deposit. But they're curious and attuned to both chemicals and electric current. If it liked you getting aroused, it would find a way to do it well.
The octopus was just a hypothetical lol.

Subjective and a matter of opinion. As I'm virtually equine exclusive I'm obviously enamored with female equines. When most are in estrous they're virtually insatiable...

Back