What Do You Get Annoyed By?

Clutter... I cannot stand clutter and disorganization. I literally have an anxiety attack if I walk in a room that's a mess. I've ended relationships based on the cleanliness of there houses/living space. I cant help it, always been OCD about that.

Sounds like every day as a supervisor.
I'm not exactly one myself, although I'm a little higher up on the corporate totem pole. I'm someone that really knows our systems in and out. But a lot of times it's basic "You really should have know better than that, you've been working here for 2.5 years. Now I have to spend over an hour fixing your screw up so our client isn't screwed out of thousands of dollars." kind of crap.

I'm not exactly one myself, although I'm a little higher up on the corporate totem pole. I'm someone that really knows our systems in and out. But a lot of times it's basic "You really should have know better than that, you've been working here for 2.5 years. Now I have to spend over an hour fixing your screw up so our client isn't screwed out of thousands of dollars." kind of crap.
Yeaaaaah. I am supervisor, and my currently longest term associate has been in my department for maybe 5 months.

Dude, this is an 18-hour flight.
Honestly, when is the last time you were ever on an 18 hour flight? I've only been on 2 that lasted longer than 5 hours before stopping. This probably stems from knowing someone in the aviation industry for the last 25 years, and is currently the executive director at one of the largest airports in the world, who vehemently believes toilets should be removed from all commercial aircraft. I dont disagree.

A very minor annoyance would be when sites put "posted x days/months/years ago" instead of just saying the date something was posted.
The exact date would be so much simpler to give, and would give much more information at a glance. "1 year ago" could mean anywhere from 365 to 729 days ago.

I get annoyed when someone considers any amount of thinking to be 'overthinking'.
The type that would much rather be 'unthinking'.

Programming "quit" in a game to just return to the title screen. No! I want to fucking quit, as in close the fucking game. I don't want to sit through the damn title loading screen, then get asked if I really want to quit when I choose the quit command from the title.

People who don't change their address when they move. Why the fuck am I getting your car insurance policy? Your insurance kinda needs to know where your car is, does tend to help properly adjust your rates and all.

People always assume I'm a decade younger than I am. In my late 20s my coworkers thought I was a teen. In my late 30s they thought I was in my 20s.
It's still annoying as fuck to talk a grown man as if he is not his age.

stupid, uneducated, intolerant, shallow, back-stabbing, know-it-all, racist, bigot, lying, bragging, uninformed, dull, humourless, belittling, arrogant, self-inflated, egoistic, narcissistic, overly religious, animal-right-activist (PETA-like), homophobic, lazy, scared-of-dirt, pessimistic, non-empathic, loud-mouth and up-tight people!!!! I probably forgot dozens of other traits!! 😆😆
….pretty much 99% of all human-beings out there….
😉….LIFE IS GOOD! ❤️

stupid, uneducated, shallow, back-stabbing, know-it-all, racist, bigot, lying, bragging, uninformed, dull, humourless, belittling, arrogant, self-inflated, egoistic, narcissistic, overly religious, animal-right-activist (PETA-like), homophobic, lazy, scared-of-dirt, pessimistic, non-empathic, loud-mouth and up-tight people!!!! I probably forgot dozens of other traits!! 😆😆
….pretty much 99% of all human-beings out there….
😉….LIFE IS GOOD! ❤️
...Have you looked in a mirror, bud?

Some private messages here.
Okay, my friends in this forum know that I am not into this lifestyle. For those who doesnt know - It is written with bold letters in my info. However, almost every day, some "owner" offer me to meet his "boy" or someone writes me, that he will be glad to chat with active girl, asking me for my experience. When I send them to read my info, they disappear with the speed of light and never come back to write to me again. And honesty, I dont miss them.
Dude, I didnt write my info for the robots! READ before PM!

Last edited:
i dont know where to start i can get annoyed by many things now and im going to find reasons to be annoyed.

one thing i dont like is receiving gifts. it is offensive to me because people do it to disrespect the things i really value. dont want gifts from people truing to offend me with them or trying to manipulate me. makes me feel like they are trying to distract me from things i prefer. trying to make me think they are good when they are not. thats annoying.

i am also annoyed by people who wont do the right thing because they think being a better person is giving me a gift. doing the right thing isnt a favor. I am annoyed by people who think so.

Last edited:
My neighbor above me CONSTANTLY walking around! On hardwood floors!

What could you be doing that requires you to go back and forth across your apartment so fucking much!? Stay in one damn place!

Back