What Do You Get Annoyed By?

"Good" guys referring to "bad" guys by whatever "lord" or other title they've given themselves. It makes no sense, lord is a title of fear and subservience to honor your betters, why would you possibly honor someone you're in opposition to? Did the American founding fathers continue to call King George "majesty" or "highness" once they'd declared independence?
In their defence, the villains put a lot more effort into earning their titles than most aristocracy.

Over a decade ago I worked in a grocery store. There was one of the Coinmach change counting machines in the front. It never failed, every time it was full and not accepting change some idiot would dump their change in and randomly start punching things on the touch screen, completely ignoring that the screen said "this machine full, not accepting change, press here for other available service", then come bitching to us " Why won't it take my changed?!".

Read the fucking thing instead of randomly hitting shit!

View attachment Ttry.mp4

I get annoyed when people refer to hyenas as canines. Like, they're more physiologically closer to felines than to canines LOL, at least try to know what you're talking about.

The delusional, paranoid idiots who run Midwest Fur Fest.
there was this cute little cartoon made in response to the antizoo drama there

Attachments

• 1667844072864.png
    1667844072864.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 14
I get annoyed when people refer to hyenas as canines. Like, they're more physiologically closer to felines than to canines LOL, at least try to know what you're talking about.

there was this cute little cartoon made in response to the antizoo drama there
I noticed :D

It annoys me when someone is arguing that their position is verifiably the most correct one, but then as soon as they start losing the argument, they cop out and say it's just a matter of opinion where no position is correct or superior.
Either that, or even worse, they simply give up arguing, say "I'm right" regardless of the case against their idea, and then exit the discussion after giving themself the last word.
Ego + Dishonesty is a terrible concoction indeed.

Advertisement or billboard with famous people's faces on it(especially young idols). I don't know how or why, but it is quite annoying everytime I see. Maybe because I'm zoo exclusive.

Last edited:
Back