What did you do yesterday or last night?

Brazool

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
Tell to us, what did you do with you pet last night?

Details are very nice to know. Lol 😆 😉

I walked my dog at 11:30 PM.
Details are very nice to know. Lol 😆 😉
It was dark, cold and raining just slightly. I could see just about a few dozen faintly shining stars. We did not meet anybody on our fifteen minute walk to the old wooden pole which my dog likes to pee on and back. He peed about 11 times almost always at the same spots as the day before. On our way back a big white dog of an unknown breed barked at us from behind a double fence. When we walked into the hall the automatic light turned on automatically but just two of them, the third has been broken for 4 months now. Back home I washed my dog's paws and gave him a treat for standing still. Then he jumped on my bed and went straight to sleep.
I hope this is enough details to satisfy your curiosity.

I walked my dog at 11:30 PM.

It was dark, cold and raining just slightly. I could see just about a few dozen faintly shining stars. We did not meet anybody on our fifteen minute walk to the old wooden pole which my dog likes to pee on and back. He peed about 11 times almost always at the same spots as the day before. On our way back a big white dog of an unknown breed barked at us from behind a double fence. When we walked into the hall the automatic light turned on automatically but just two of them, the third has been broken for 4 months now. Back home I washed my dog's paws and gave him a treat for standing still. Then he jumped on my bed and went straight to sleep.
I hope this is enough details to satisfy your curiosity.
even more so with the pee count.

Back