What Cum Recipe?

FordLannock

Citizen of Zooville
Just got a knot toy with a cum tube, which looks much better than the other cheapo hard one I've played with and shared with a girl once. While she's not around to enjoy it anymore, I think I'll like it better too. Got one with the tube because I thought it would be hot feeling "something" released, since it still seems a far away fantasy to meet a woman with a dog to watch her and help to show me what I'm missing. But the toy didn't come with any sort of cum juice or recipe, like I thought would be in it. So other than filling the syringe with water or a bottle of Astroglide, are their other recipes others have made to make it realistic. I've seen the videos, but so many look creamy and smooth compared to what I know my cum is like. On top of that, I suspect a recipe for dog cum is even harder to find online, which appears more liquid. What does everyone else use and enjoy with toys like these. Anally, and as a woman if I get another visitor one day wanting to try it.

Well, funny you should mention this I just made some the other day. Human cum... LOL well yes I made human cum the other day but I also manufactured some... this recipe was basically an egg white, into a mixed up cup of water and cornstarch I use one cup of water and a couple teaspoons of cornstarch to it was dissolved, hot water, or you can cook it on the stove. Don't add the egg white till it's cool though otherwise you'll end up with egg drop come LOL. I added salt, and a very large dollop of sour cream... Do not have the same wonderful taste but I pretty much the exact same consistency, but there's a bunch of recipes on the web which I'm sure you've looked up. Gosh it sounds like fun I wish I had a partner that was equally as horny and into trying different things like that... Let alone a passion for Beast. Had one wants but just didn't work out didn't click oh, and that's the most important part. Go to clock and let me know if you ever post any pictures I'd love to see it and use and your recipe manufactured!

Back