What breeds of dog last the longest during sex?

Definitely not breed specific, but having an energetic dog over a laid back dog does make a difference.
i don't really see how would that make any difference.
guess that depends on what the OP ment by "lasts the longest". i assumed how long a tie would be... which won't really relate to energy level of the dog at all. if he ment humping then the question is kinda nonsensical since all dogs strive for the least amount of humps to tie and an energetic dog will eventually achieve that with experience, might take a bit longer but so will a low energy one.

How long the dog lasts in my experience depends quite a bit on how well you can handle the penis. So if you do not know how to massage the knot and the tip and instead you suck it like a human cock, it will not last long.

How long they last during sex?
All I've met or heard of last ALL the time during sex, and then even some more.

Can't recall even one going like "Poof! Not there" at mid fuck... 🤔

i don't really see how would that make any difference.
guess that depends on what the OP ment by "lasts the longest". i assumed how long a tie would be... which won't really relate to energy level of the dog at all. if he ment humping then the question is kinda nonsensical since all dogs strive for the least amount of humps to tie and an energetic dog will eventually achieve that with experience, might take a bit longer but so will a low energy one.
Well, labs can be pretty crazy sometimes, but can also be pretty laid back. Does that make sense?

Well, labs can be pretty crazy sometimes, but can also be pretty laid back. Does that make sense?
probably not to a "i'm looking for the perfect sex breed" ppl. it almost seems surprising to some that there isn't a "this breed will always have a 10 inches long penis" "this breeds will always want sex three times a day" "this breed will always hump for half an hour" "this breed will always tie for 40 minutes" list... almost as if those qualities were individual and some not even consistent within a single individual (meaning stuff like sex drive).

this kind of thread always gives me "i think of animals as sex machines, not sentient beings" vibes...

You can't love a dog you haven't met yet or a breed of millions of individuals so it makes sense to think of them based on their possible attributes before meeting them. Since there is a lot more info on behavioral / quality of life attributes elsewhere and this is the one place to discuss sex, it makes sense that when you see a sex question you can't know if that's all that is on the person's mind. The asker might have done a ton of research on breeds in the place that makes the most sense - outside of here - and came here just for this one line of questioning.

Edit: I know if I had a question to ask I would ask just that question without giving anything away about what's on my mind. If the place was hostile to people who don't spill their guts before asking a question, I would still not do so because I don't need to share that.
and i sure hope i'm not the outlier in thinking there's something wrong with anyone who even gets to this line of questioning... theoretical sexual attributes shouldn't be anywhere on a "what am i looking for in a dog" list besides maybe the general size of a breed. maybe it's only me, but even asking that just reeks of "i only look for animal for sex"

still, even if i were the outlier with this belief, it wouldn't make this kind of thread any less nonsensical/unanswerable.. there are no breed standards for sexual attributes and as far as i know there isn't any group keeping statistics to be able to answer to any feasible degree.

Reactions: pes
Back