What breed of dog makes the best significant other?

A

AsheFox

Just wondering what everyone thinks but what breed of dog does everyone personally think makes the best significant other? In terms of sexual appeal and romantic appeal. Feel free to awnser with a different species of animal if you are into something different. My personal favorite breed are huskies but I’m curious what everyone else thinks :3

Romantically speaking, any dog can be a great lover.
Sexually speaking, it's a personal thing... For example, I am more biased towards muscular dogs like Danes, Rotties and Pitties (that doesn't mean I don't like other breeds, simply that these breeds are more sexually appealing to me), but I also like other breeds (and even mutts can be really cute :))

I love German Shepherds to sexual stuff, probably find them sexier than others...but I once met a mastiff extremely hot, and his cock was....Wooow, huge weapon of love on him

I agree any dig ca be a great lover, but the same can be said about a human partner! They have to match your Type . Whether you're a couch potato or a hiking athlete, you need a dog that can be your best buddy and do everything together. So that's why I love me some good old Labs. All around, versatile, stunning dogs. Labs are truly dogs for everyone. A GSD is for if you want to call daddy

Saint Danes, pit bulls. Really any mix of the 3. But im biased cause those are my favorite dog breeds and my god are they easy on the eyes

Malamutes are my favorite. Big strong dog. Fluff to wrap your arms around to get warm. Fun to make out with and take turns rimming each other.

Where is the link to different breeds and sizes...I know I have seen it on the site somewhere before.

I have a preference for Labs, looks aside I love their temperament, a good mix of laid back, energetic and happy-go-lucky. But it depends on your preference, Huskies for me are way too crazy.

in my limited experience , the more wolfie the breed, the less snuggly and goofy they are, , so huskys, malaumutes are more independent and like to be outside and not get too warm, pittys and staffys and whatnot like to be warm, go under duvet, more obedient, better recall more human centric , just my own experiences. wolfie breeds sexy look tho.

I agree any dig ca be a great lover, but the same can be said about a human partner! They have to match your Type . Whether you're a couch potato or a hiking athlete, you need a dog that can be your best buddy and do everything together. So that's why I love me some good old Labs. All around, versatile, stunning dogs. Labs are truly dogs for everyone. A GSD is for if you want to call daddy
A lab is a great companion friendly, great temperament and loyal. The bitches can easily accommodate the average male.

Back