What breed and gender is your doggo?

Cowboi69

Zooville Philanthropist
BANNED USER
Is the doggo papered? A mutt? Pure? And would you be willing to breed it to someone else's pupper that you met on this site?

Last edited:
3 males 3 females. Some papered, some not, all purebreds. I would not breed them at all unless the other person had quality and health tested dogs. And I mean tested to the genetic level. I don't care about rare colors or size of litters, I care about health. Does the dog carry merle? Is it an offspring of double merle? Does it carry or have DM or MDR1?
Only 2 of my pups are fine to breed, a third is being scored in a few months, the other 3 are rescues and won't be bred unless they are tested and scored and pass but i have no intention of breeding them and haven't for 8 years.

Two dogs, both females.

Is the doggo papered?
Nope.

A mutt? Pure?
One purebred Newfoundland, and one unknown mutt mix.

And would you be willing to breed it to someone else's pupper that you met on this site?
More than likely not. In fact, there's a good chance that my purebred Newfie will likely get an ovary sparing spay after the age of 6. This will leave her vaginal tract and hormones intact, but will eliminate any possibility of her having pups. With her prior health scares, knowing my luck, she'd end up with pyometra as a senior. So as a precaution, I'm going to try and make sure she doesn't have a chance to go through that.

3 males 3 females. Some papered, some not, all purebreds. I would not breed them at all unless the other person had quality and health tested dogs. And I mean tested to the genetic level. I don't care about rare colors or size of litters, I care about health. Does the dog carry merle? Is it an offspring of double merle? Does it carry or have DM or MDR1?
Only 2 of my pups are fine to breed, a third is being scored in a few months, the other 3 are rescues and won't be bred unless they are tested and scored and pass but i have no intention of breeding them and haven't for 8 years.
Dog clubs need more people like you.

Dog clubs need more people like you.
Don't I know it. But the public needs me more than the clubs. Most pet owners can't even do a simple google search to find a club or responsible breeder. Most owners I have talked to think I am wrong with somethings but that proves they need more information and reasons not to breed their Merle chihuahua to a parti poodle and think they can charge $5000.

Don't I know it. But the public needs me more than the clubs. Most pet owners can't even do a simple google search to find a club or responsible breeder. Most owners I have talked to think I am wrong with somethings but that proves they need more information and reasons not to breed their Merle chihuahua to a parti poodle and think they can charge $5000.
Would you mind pming me? I have a few dog questions I want to ask a professional before I do something wrong.

I have shepherd and nordic dogs. All females. All are purebred, several have pedigrees, some do not. I not breed them. This is my pack, my females, only I can have sex with them.
But they can't get pregnant from me. :husky_laughing:

I know there is artificial insemination. But never. In vain the sperm arrives in a glass tube and is injected into the uterus through a silicone tube, and not mate. My beauties are not touched by a male dog. But.... A male dog's sperm is swimming in my beauties uterus. And the puppies are not mine. Never. They don't breed by insemination either.

I don't want to expose them to the difficulties of childbirth and breastfeeding, pain, possible complications, ugly swollen, hanging breasts. And you have to take responsibility for the puppies, if I can't sell them all, if one of them gets sick, I don't know for sure what kind of person will buy them...
I know dogs and keeping dogs very well, I also have a good sense of canine things and breeding. I know them genetically, biologically, from the point of view of diseases, and also based on breed-specific aspects. But I would never be a breeder. I would never take them to shows and competitions. This lifestyle is very far from me.

Two male Siberian Husky/Eurasian Wolf mix. One old boi and one young pupper who still be growin' and spelunking the world.

Male Golden Retriever. He had papers when he was a puppy but I never filed them, and he actually got a hold of them and tore them up during his destructive puppy phase.

Dalmatian is my dream doggy. Or a standard poodle or any mix really

My dog is a black heeler mix,
she licked my asshole once and I didn't stop her, shes a wild girl 🤪, doesn't like pussy tho and I respect her decision.

Back