Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Tacos

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Other

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters

Melony

Tourist
Okay, I can't cover EVERY favorite food; yes, I'm aware there's a cultural bias here... Anyways. :D
You can pick multiple options as well.

Now I'm hungry, and thirsty lol. I'm not sure what to cook, but salmon reminded me of lemons... So now I want lemon water. :)

I wish. :p Currently I have basic sandwich stuff, a couple of frozen meals, and a few cans of soup. I think melting cheese and tuna and then throwing that on a sandwich would be a decent option.

I just made a sandwich and it's pretty good. I took a can of tuna, mayo, honey dijon mustard, and extra sharp cheddar slices and melted them in a saucepan... Quite tasty actually. I bet it would be awesome with relish and maybe a tomato slice. : P

I just made a sandwich and it's pretty good. I took a can of tuna, mayo, honey dijon mustard, and extra sharp cheddar slices and melted them in a saucepan... Quite tasty actually. I bet it would be awesome with relish and maybe a tomato slice. : P
You are on to something here 🤔
😂

My all time favourite is taco salad followed by fresh caught fish deep fried in ether cornflake crumbs or battered.

In terms of fast food or popular food its PIZZA - the best invention of food.
Sweets are also my favourite like cake - tiramisu and honey.
Prefer also fruits to eat.

Back