What are you wishing to change with acceptance?

arcticwolf69

Citizen of Zooville
Perhaps being from a different generation, has me not feeling as if i am living two separate lives. I have never felt a need to share my sexual private life with anyone other then those who share my thoughts on the things of a sexual interest. Why would any one want to know? Do you wish to know what sexual thoughts your parents or neighbors have or partake in? Things that happen in private, are private and no ones business.
I would like to see actual fair abuse laws. Laws against actual observable abuse. Laws to punish the the true rapists. Not the current laws that allow judges to assume any and all sexual contact is abusive. Happy, healthy animals that show 0 signs of mental trauma are very likely NOT abused, or they would exhibit those signs of fear and such.

What are some of you expecting to change with acceptance?
Are you expecting to be allowed to advertise freely you have an animal people can fuck? .. Even for free, most would consider this protitution of the animal.
Are you expecting to be allowed to advertise looking for someone with an animal to fuck or to be fucked by? .. most would consider this soliciting for prostitution.
Are you wishing to be allowed to make out with an animal in public? ... if so why?
Are you wishing you could tell your neighbor, how sexy their animal is and you would love time alone with them, if they were interested?
Are you wishing to tell people you are acquainted with, that you have sexual relations with your companion animal?
Are you wishing to brag about your relationship with an animal?
If a person is witnessed by a neighbor having sex with a human in their front yard, they will get charged with lewd acts and such in public. Are you wishing to be allowed to do this with an animal with out consequences?

These things do not seem like something a person who truly loves a companion animal, more then the sex, would wish for. I thought the definition of zoo was someone who truly loves an animal more then, or at least equal to the possibilities of sex. Putting their wishes ahead of our own.

I do not condone people for wanting acceptance, just understanding of what some think they will gain from it, other then true factual abuse laws.

For me personally, i see no change in my life with acceptance of being who i am. My thinking and actions will always be private. Except for those i believe share my thoughts and feelings on being zoo.

It seems, that most who claim they are repressed and depressed about not being accepted as zoo are those who are not sharing their life with a companion.

i'm kinda interested to know what ppl expect from acceptance as well. to me, just ppl around being okay with me living with dogs (not necessarily know we also fuck) without getting weird looks would be fine with me. but that's probably not really acceptance.

well, maybe if it was also okay to just say "this *insert non-human animal* is sexy" without implying "i wanna fuck him/her", just pointing out that *insert non-human animal* looks attractive to me. like in a casual conversation with buddies over beer or colleagues at work when they go on and on and on about "boobs" or whatever and i'd just go "so i've seen this malamute today, those hips? omg!" without judgment...

Being able to to share my interests with other zoos without having to be paranoid about getting arrested

For me its basically beeing able to communicate freely about it and live the livestyle i want to live as long as noone ielse is hurt by it. And yes I would love to be able to be mounted by a male dog whenever the moment occures no matter where.

Back