What are you Thinking right now?

What the heck? We're not even past two month into the year and I've had Omicron, a cold, food poisoning, and now have a sore throat, sneezing, sinus pressure and crusty nose. How is it even possible to be sick four times within two months?

If Christianity is real, then...

At first I fought the idea of going to Hell but now I've just accepted that reality is rules by an all-powerful liar. So simply put, I'm just going to have to be forced into what this tyrant has planned for me because I don't get a real choice in the matter, just "do as I say or burn." Hell, here I come!
That's a monumental misunderstanding of who God is. Judaism teaches evil existed before humanity, and Christianity expands and teaches that God sent his only son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins -which is a free gift for everyone and it's never too late or we're never too far gone.

We know we have free will and the power of choice is in our/your hands.

If Christianity is real, then... Wouldn't that mean, as Christianity teaches, if we're all broken and there is freedom in Christ, God isn't tyrannical, but is awesome beyond comprehension because of one simple choice?

I wish I was tied up in a trunk right now 🤤 Daddy driving in the front seat, thinking about all the dirty things he's going to do with me.

That's a monumental misunderstanding of who God is. Judaism teaches evil existed before humanity, and Christianity expands and teaches that God sent his only son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins -which is a free gift for everyone and it's never too late or we're never too far gone.

We know we have free will and the power of choice is in our/your hands.

If Christianity is real, then... Wouldn't that mean, as Christianity teaches, if we're all broken and there is freedom in Christ, God isn't tyrannical, but is awesome beyond comprehension because of one simple choice?
Lol, that's HILARIOUS. If an all-powerful God refuses to teach you how to fix your own problems then what he's looking for is your dependency on him, not the freedom to live.

That it's a good thing I'm not a moderator here, otherwise spring cleaning would start early and be very aggressive with removal or locking all the dead threads and abandoned accounts.

Not every inactive account is abandoned.
True, but all the post once or twice only to log out and never return accounts should be deleted after a year of inactivity, not the higher post accounts that are likely to be back someday, I've taken a year hiatus myself before.

Calculating the amount of time and money it costs the average human to sustain a clean skin thanks to this useless biological concept called "not willingly controllable sweating", even while sitting and resting and as such having a mere heat dissipation of around 70 watt per hour. 🤷‍♂️

What one could do with all the time if no showering all few hours to 1-2 days would be necessary..

They're just kids in mind with boredom of the soul. Nothing gives them fulfillment.
As such just ignore them.. it's the healthiest thing you can do about it and the least positive they can experience. 🤷‍♂️

Actual thoughts: Damn, a lazy day. :ROFLMAO:

Back