What are you thankful for?

Death. I can’t wait for that sweet escape
You CANNOT escape! Resistance is futile! You will be brainwa... Integrated even in the afterlife! 😂

(But as a side note, if you're feeling down, I'd suggest getting a beer and calling your friends or something.)

The amazing group of zoo friends ive accumulated over the past 10 years and the trust theyve put in me around their animal companions

Oh, thankful for my monetized her because 6 dogs won't fit in a twin lol. Regardless it's still pretty cramped . Good thing there's not another 2 letter taking up space!!

I’m thankful for breast milk warm and direct;
im thankful for sensuality and being a living creature to enjoy it;
AND like Misha above, I’m grateful for the EDIT button!

Thankful for this site and the cool people that run it, use it, and connect through it.
Thankful to be alive and to be able to smoke that good good 💨
Also thankful for sick ass music

I’m thankful for breast milk warm and direct;
im thankful for sensuality and being a living creature to enjoy it;
AND like Misha above, I’m grateful for the EDIT button!
Ta guys for pointing out the edit button, I hate it when I press send and then reread some of the awful gaffes my auto correct has given me.👍

What have you been doing to make yourself go blind?? Oh no forget that I asked.😂
Staring at tits all day long, lol.

No really, my eyesight has been rather bad for so many years. I'm just grateful that my eyes still work and I can ogle the most gorgeous of feminine anatomies either for my own carnal urges, or for capturing them with pencil and paper (in other words, drawing them).

*Edit:
By "ogle," I mean looking upon and studying, sometimes even staring...but with admiration.

Back