What are everyone's hobbies?

D

Deleted member 36062

I did a search and was surprised to not find a similar topic. I apologize if there is another one out there but I couldn't find it.

So other than zoophilia, what are everyone else's hobbies?

Mine are:
1. Music (I play drums very well and guitar, eh, not so well :gsd_wink:)
2. Woodworking - furniture and cabinetry
3. Legos
4. Hiking/biking
5. Scale model making (not so much any more)
6. WOW (I know, I'm a nerd)

1. Volleyball
2. Other Sports (golf, pickleball, surfing, longboarding)
3. Trivia Nights
4. And of course craft beer!

I do community theater (kind of tough during quarantine, but there are some things to do, like monologues). I sing pretty well as a tenor, and do some writing on the side. Besides that, video games, mostly.

I do community theater (kind of tough during quarantine, but there are some things to do, like monologues). I sing pretty well as a tenor, and do some writing on the side. Besides that, video games, mostly.
Also, D&D, a campaign I just started running with folks from here.

Freestlye Scootering, Skateboarding, rode bmx for about 10 years, photography, filming scootering and skating, video editing, painting (rattle can), been into world of tanks for a bit now.

Reading and writing are my main hobbies, however playing Pokemon has been a recent resurgence. Nintendo can just take my money at this point.

Reading, shooting, listening to music and socializing on the forum - I'm not a zoo. Not into video games anymore but I used to be. I have more but I'm not comfortable saying what they are. And believe it or not masturbating is NOT a hobby of mine... anymore, not since last year.

You might just be the most interesting man in the world Bigpaws, so what sort of things do you make with the 3D printer? Is that like some sort of dummy model?

I make many different things, my first love though is printing parts & building the 3D printers themselves. I feel that it's not a printer until it can replicate itself first.
20141215.jpg
and that "Dummy" is actually a Robot.

20131128_143926.JPG

20131221_165748.jpg
and of course Flying machines

7b47e79f51283ea7de05724063e96c20.jpg
it's one of the more interesting hobbies if ya got lots of time to kill.

I make many different things, my first love though is printing parts & building the 3D printers themselves. I feel that it's not a printer until it can replicate itself first.
That's something! Drones?? they work and all? If I had one, I would be building crazy planes for sure!

That’s quite the guitar collection, I take it they’re not just for show. Can you play them pretty well?
not nearly as good as the drums. I've only been playing for a little over a year. Unfortunately, it's taken me a few different guitars to find which kind I like. I really need to downsize!

Well my favorite hobbies are 1. Soccer I’m a soccer player if you might say, been playing since I was 5 and I’m a gk have play high varsity soccer and D1 college soccer as well hoping to get signed one day and forgot to mention I’m a goalie. Second hobbie is hookah bars and clubs and third one is playing fifa20 or call of duty or dead by daylight on ps4

not nearly as good as the drums. I've only been playing for a little over a year. Unfortunately, it's taken me a few different guitars to find which kind I like. I really need to downsize
not nearly as good as the drums. I've only been playing for a little over a year. Unfortunately, it's taken me a few different guitars to find which kind I like. I really need to downsize!
That’s my music collection if you’re curious, still struggle to play chords but I’m getting there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
That's something! Drones?? they work and all? If I had one, I would be building crazy planes for sure!

I've built 15 Quad-copters of varying types, some for me some for others.. and yeah once ya strap about $200 worth of motors & electronics on them, they fly fine. :O)

Well my favorite hobbies are 1. Soccer I’m a soccer player if you might say, been playing since I was 5 and I’m a gk have play high varsity soccer and D1 college soccer as well hoping to get signed one day and forgot to mention I’m a goalie. Second hobbie is hookah bars and clubs and third one is playing fifa20 or call of duty or dead by daylight on ps4
Funnily enough I’m playing dead by daylight on PS4 as we speak no joke

well right now my favorite hobby is spending time on ZV on my other laptop while "working" from home on my work laptop. helps "industry update webinars" go by so much quicker.

Back