What animal would be good to breed me?

If that is an actual picture of yourself that you are using for this post, I would advise that you edit your thread and delete those pictures immediately as well as your profile picture. There are malicious people on here that collect information to out zoos which in turn can destroy someone's livelihood. Not only that but if you have a drivers license, state issued ID, or a passport, law enforcement can use facial recognition software to identify you. Your pictures could be putting your own safety at risk.

Hermit Crab. Without knowing anything about you, your lifestyle, your likes and dislikes, I can unequivocally say that a Hermit Crab would be right for you. That or possibly an Amazonian Bird Spider.

Why do people use face pics on a illicit activity site? What do they really gain out of it? Plus screw honey pots or whatever luring tactics people do

Why do people use face pics on a illicit activity site?
Why do movie/game pirates plaster their torrent files full of links back to their sites? Guess they want the trademark holders to know what door to come knocking down with a DMCA. It's like a drug dealer sticking the address of their meth lab right on every dime bag they distribute. The world of full of retards.

Want to know if you see me what animal would i be told to breed with or for which i would be made for
Want to know if you see me what animal would i be told to breed with or for which i would be made for?
whatever gets your rocks off, but be sure to keep us posted to what brings you pleasure and ass fun to your life 😊

Back