What alcohol do you REFUSE to drink?

I refuse to drink anything bitter as well as metallic also ones with a burning sensation.... However if it's for someone else the worst I would do is "take a shot" and have them watch my reaction

I refuse to drink anything bitter as well as metallic also ones with a burning sensation.... However if it's for someone else the worst I would do is "take a shot" and have them watch my reaction
Honestly that sounds entertaining but I'm one of those people who likes to get people wrecked cause I'm a terrible person like that 😅

Last edited:
I had to google that... It can come in 90% alcohol?! Are you meant to drink it or should you rub it on your belly and let it eat its way into your liver?? 😳
I guess you're supposed to dilute it first, but I'd never mess around with that stuff

I guess you're supposed to dilute it first, but I'd never mess around with that stuff
Yea aye, most I had was 70% and that was a 1 drink and I'm dead type deal and honestly was only good for putting a shot in other bottles of booze to bolster them

Jim Beam for me :sick:
I actually mentioned it in another thread.. similar concept, except it wasn't just about alcohol... but same here. Except for me it's just Jim Beam Honey Whiskey. I'm fine with their Apple/Vanilla/Fire lines of whiskey, although I almost never get it because it's overpriced in my opinion, but something about Jim Beam Honey specifically makes me pretty much instantly projectile vomit every time I drink it. 🤮

Unfortunately hatred is the great unifier for the human race, in my opinion, so thought this could be fun...

For me it's sambuca and ouzo
Gin. No matter what you do with it, it is super gross.

I need to try Zima, Sambuca, and Ouzo so I can add at least 2 of those to my list.

Also, for different reasons, I can't drink Jaeger bombs with Monster anymore.

- Retsina (a Greek wine tasting of pine)
- Methyle Alcohol = wood alcohol !!
The word ‘alcohol’ has made many drink it, but is poisonous 😱😵‍💫😵
The only positive about it is that the first aid is to get and stay drunk from genuine alcohol while being taken to the hospital.

All of them! I really don’t like the taste and I don’t like having sex drunk or with drunk people. However, I’ll indulge in other vices…

Back