What alcohol do you REFUSE to drink?

What alcohol do I refuse to drink?
All of them, and I also refuse sex with any woman who's had more than a glass of wine.

Gin, i just can't stand the taste
I guess it depends on the brand for me at least... I've only tried two so far, one brand I occasionally buy and drink goes down smooth like vodka, while the other brand (I bought once and never plan to buy again) tasted like a bottle of rusted iron.

I guess it depends on the brand for me at least... I've only tried two so far, one brand I occasionally buy and drink goes down smooth like vodka, while the other brand (I bought once and never plan to buy again) tasted like a bottle of rusted iron.
Also only tried two and both of them tasted like that blue liquid you sterilize stuff in

Also only tried two and both of them tasted like that blue liquid you sterilize stuff in

You drank it straight? Why? Gin is always meant to be a mixer. People drink bourbon, whiskey, scotch, even flavorless Vodka out of the bottle but I've never heard of someone just chugging down gin.

As for me, I rarely consume liquor unless it's a mixed drink. But my spirits of choice are rum and tequila.

You drank it straight? Why? Gin is always meant to be a mixer. People drink bourbon, whiskey, scotch, even flavorless Vodka out of the bottle but I've never heard of someone just chugging down gin.
From the two brands I've tried, the one that ended up being terrible ended up permeating throughout the entire mix. No matter what I mixed it with, whatever it was mixed with ended up getting a rusted iron taste. Yeah, gross...

As for me, I rarely consume liquor unless it's a mixed drink. But my spirits of choice are rum and tequila.
Wait.... You're supposed to mix it... 😐

Generally yes. The most common mixes are Gin and tonic and Gin and juice. Like someone outta the hood, I normally go with Gin and juice. Lol. Apple/white grape/fruit punch/and sometimes orange are my go-tos with Gin and juice.

Ideally. Juniper berries are very medicinal in flavor and gin is only one of two things I know of for which they're even used. Funny enough the most popular thing it's mixed with is tonic water which I don't think even has any flavor! Never tried it myself.

My least favorite of the cocktails is a Bloody Mary. I tried it from a place that didn't even make their own mix and it was disgusting. It tasted like it was missing the Worcestershire sauce and definitely the hot pepper and the entire thing was overloaded with celery salt. Disgusting.

I recommend a Long Island Iced Tea if you are into something that's almost pure alcohol without tasting that strong. Other faves of mine are a Tequila Sunrise, Cosmopolitan, and a Mudslide.

Generally yes. The most common mixes are Gin and tonic and Gin and juice. Like someone outta the hood, I normally go with Gin and juice. Lol. Apple/white grape/fruit punch/and sometimes orange are my go-tos with Gin and juice.
Do you also roll down the street, smokin indo, sippin on that Gin and juice?

Fireball... I went a little crazy with that.
I agree. I don't usually like the woodsy flavor of whiskey, but I tried that one the other day straight up (I like to freeze my alcohol. It's amazing how much better an ice cold spirit goes down than room temp or even from the refrigerator) and it was surprisingly good. I think it'd go well with apple juice

Popov cheap vodka - it's all my friend would drink at the house and would insist I joined. Granted I enjoyed the bonding experience but damn he ruined it for me and now it's naaaasty.

I don't drink enough to have any other matured discernments. Gin seems to be getting a lot of shit so I will avoid that now too.

Back