What age

varies by breed. some around a year old, some longer... typically, when a male dog starts lifting his leg to pee to mark stuff with is he considered sexually mature. there is no "process" for you to start. he's either interested on his own or he isn't, simple as that.

So 1.5 is a recomended age, and before that ? Must be some bounding training without the sex ..or?
Normally before he reaching maturity you should bond with him in a way that is about spending time together, to trust each other, you know, stuff that most people do with their dogs normally, but always wanting to get and give trust

Certain dogs just don't get the idea that sex is a possibility with people on their own. Dogs like that could become great sexual companions after they decide to try it, and there is different things people can do to encourage them to try it if they haven't already. It is ultimately their choice.

I have not heard that dogs lifting their leg = fully developed physiology. Generally the larger the dog the longer their development takes.
what different things can people do to encourage it? very new so I don't know a lot.

what different things can people do to encourage it? very new so I don't know a lot.
There are a variety of things...getting him the mood, light jerking, getting him sexually aroused, and then presenting himself for him to mount, letting his insticts take over.

You could pull him up on you and jerk him a bit, get him going. Teach him it’s ok to mount you. Once he gets in you, he should take over from there. After a few times he’ll start to learn and do it on his own...ideally.

Or what worked for me, albeit only temporarily, have an in heat bitch nearby. Get him all horny and riled up and he’ll mount anything haha. Eventually he’ll start to connect the pleasure of sex with you and start to ask for it. Every dog is different, some may not catch on. Some may be ok the lazy side. Some may not be interested at all. It ultimately comes down to the dog.

My male Shep, he is a furious fucker when my female Malamute is in heat. But the other 10 months out of the year, he couldn’t even be bothered to let me jerk him off. Doesn’t care for it. My male Malamute is the same way, although he’s a lot younger, only a bit over a year old. He was so anxiously horny, and I felt bad. So I presented myself to him and he mounted and fucked me without a thought. Non stop for a week. But once her cycle was over, he couldn’t care less. Again, he’s only a year old, and about 125lbs, so I wouldn’t say he’s sexually mature yet. Takes time and honestly a good amount of luck.

As with humans, it is with dogs. While we have a general idea when maturity begins, be it based on statistics or cultural belief, growth doesn't care for human calenders. You have to look at your dogs behaviour and see how far along it is and how it feels. From there, you should be able to just sit back. Give him the offer and if he wants it he'll try to take it.

Back