Weredog’s Gideon

Panthera

Tourist
I’ve had this fox for about a month now and it’s amazing for my first knotted toy. I can't comment on how it matches up to the real thing but I do know that it’s high quality, the sizing is just right, and the knot is great for beginners with a bit of lube if you get the smaller size. They also offer larger sizes with thicker knots if that's more your thing.

Weredog is a great maker with pretty reasonable prices (I got the small Gideon for £68 pre-made without the signature colours), and are based in the UK so it’s a good choice if anyone in the UK/Europe wants to avoid high shipping costs. I got mine from Fetch, which sells the premade weredog dildos for slightly cheaper, so it came in just a day or two! They also offer customs and have an inventory like bad dragon and similar fantasy toy makers. They offer more canine / knotted dildos but this was the one that stood out to me the most, and I don't regret purchasing him.

I'm not really an expert on canine dildos or dildos in general, but I really wanted to get the word out about were dog. Especially since I struggled to find a more local and well priced source for fantasy dildos.
5FFD5F89-F087-46ED-9EE8-DDDC77B9981A.jpegGideon-Feature-A.jpg

Back