Were to get Sheep and Ewe fleshlights and penetrable.

waketab

Lurker
Is there a place to buy them. If so then where and under what name. I can't find them anywhere online I have looked.

You could always buy one of those god awful blow-up female sheep sex dolls from amazon. 😛

A buddy of mine tried it out one time and he stated that no matter how much lube he used, that thing was uncomfortable. As for an actual fully fledged sheep fleshlight, I don't think I've ever encountered one. Most people in that market are looking for mares and female dog flashlights.

You could always buy one of those god awful blow-up female sheep sex dolls from amazon. 😛

A buddy of mine tried it out one time and he stated that no matter how much lube he used, that thing was uncomfortable. As for an actual fully fledged sheep fleshlight, I don't think I've ever encountered one. Most people in that market are looking for mares and female dog flashlights.they
It looks like it would be the worst, when I saw it on amazon I thought that there would be way more options. I have been looking and I also almost only see mares and female dog. I thought there would be at least one sheep out there.

A buddy of mine tried it out one time and he stated that no matter how much lube he used, that thing was uncomfortable. As for an actual fully fledged sheep fleshlight, I don't think I've ever encountered one. Most people in that market are looking for mares and female dog flashlights.
@FloofyNewfie. A blowup that bad looking should be reportable on amazon. 😂

That looks so disturbing and nothing like a sheep

Is there a place to buy them. If so then where and under what name. I can't find them anywhere online I have looked.
I heard from many personal sources ( from my existing years) sheep feels pretty similar to the human variant

I heard from many personal sources ( from my existing years) sheep feels pretty similar to the human variant
I guess that would explain why there is no market. if it is the same as human why go though the trouble of marketing it differently. but even then it seems odd that there is nothing, we live in the year 2021 how could no one have had a reason to make and sell them? Is it just me who wants this?

I guess that would explain why there is no market. if it is the same as human why go though the trouble of marketing it differently. but even then it seems odd that there is nothing, we live in the year 2021 how could no one have had a reason to make and sell them? Is it just me who wants this?
I want all species to be open to this market 😊

If you need a good laugh, go to the reviews on the blow up sheep. I promise you won’t be disappointed 😂.

The problem with your request is that if you manage to find them, they tend to be expensive for just the exterior look. They all function pretty much the same on the inside. It’s becomes a mind over matter thing beyond that.

The problem with your request is that if you manage to find them, they tend to be expensive for just the exterior look. They all function pretty much the same on the inside. It’s becomes a mind over matter thing beyond that.
I see, so it would just be an ascetic difference.

I see, so it would just be an ascetic difference.
Pretty much. I got an American meat toy in the bitch layout. Works good. But not really different from a fleshlight. But it may be more exciting for the potential user that prefers the rear end of a dog.

Back