Well, I finally got some experience.

D

Dm2192

Hey there folks! I finally had my first zoophilic experience a little while ago, but I didn't think to share until now. For privacy reasons I can't give too many details, but a dog I've known and loved for several years surprised me with a long lickjob session (long for me, anyway...)! I wasn't sure if he would even go for it, but he not only went in with enthusiasm, but kept going even after I came and felt the need to "recharge" so to speak. I never would have known he was that much into it had I not tried it for myself... I also learned that tiny nibbles feel good despite the pain.
I don't know if I will have another chance to have some fun with him, but I really loved my experience with him and felt our bond grow closer as a result. Hopefully he and I can get some more alone time sooner or later. I love him so much, he's a very good boy... He deserves a special treat every now and then!

Hey there folks! I finally had my first zoophilic experience a little while ago, but I didn't think to share until now. For privacy reasons I can't give too many details, but a dog I've known and loved for several years surprised me with a long lickjob session (long for me, anyway...)! I wasn't sure if he would even go for it, but he not only went in with enthusiasm, but kept going even after I came and felt the need to "recharge" so to speak. I never would have known he was that much into it had I not tried it for myself... I also learned that tiny nibbles feel good despite the pain.
I don't know if I will have another chance to have some fun with him, but I really loved my experience with him and felt our bond grow closer as a result. Hopefully he and I can get some more alone time sooner or later. I love him so much, he's a very good boy... He deserves a special treat every now and then!
Love your story.

Congrats on your first. You think it might be something you two might take further or was it more of just a one time fling?

Nice one!

Congratulations. I understand how daunting it can be taking that first step. So happy for you that it was a good experience and gives you the confidence to do more.

It's really intense isn't it ? My very best cums come from being licked by my boy or girl l

Thanks for all the congrats, everyone!
It's really intense isn't it? My very best cums come from being licked by my boy or girl
It was, actually. I remember feeling my cock throb like never before, and when he hit just the right spot on my shaft, I felt a tingling more pleasing than any other sensation... God, thinking about it makes me wish I could do it again, but I don't know if it'll happen anytime soon...

Thanks for all the congrats, everyone!

It was, actually. I remember feeling my cock throb like never before, and when he hit just the right spot on my shaft, I felt a tingling more pleasing than any other sensation... God, thinking about it makes me wish I could do it again, but I don't know if it'll happen anytime soon...
Well life happens to all of us you never know

Back