Well, I finally got some experience.

FriendlyFoxBoi

Zooville Settler
Hey there folks! I finally had my first zoophilic experience a little while ago, but I didn't think to share until now. For privacy reasons I can't give too many details, but a dog I've known and loved for several years surprised me with a long lickjob session (long for me, anyway...)! I wasn't sure if he would even go for it, but he not only went in with enthusiasm, but kept going even after I came and felt the need to "recharge" so to speak. I never would have known he was that much into it had I not tried it for myself... I also learned that tiny nibbles feel good despite the pain.
I don't know if I will have another chance to have some fun with him, but I really loved my experience with him and felt our bond grow closer as a result. Hopefully he and I can get some more alone time sooner or later. I love him so much, he's a very good boy... He deserves a special treat every now and then!

NuzzleNeedy

Tourist
Hey there folks! I finally had my first zoophilic experience a little while ago, but I didn't think to share until now. For privacy reasons I can't give too many details, but a dog I've known and loved for several years surprised me with a long lickjob session (long for me, anyway...)! I wasn't sure if he would even go for it, but he not only went in with enthusiasm, but kept going even after I came and felt the need to "recharge" so to speak. I never would have known he was that much into it had I not tried it for myself... I also learned that tiny nibbles feel good despite the pain.
I don't know if I will have another chance to have some fun with him, but I really loved my experience with him and felt our bond grow closer as a result. Hopefully he and I can get some more alone time sooner or later. I love him so much, he's a very good boy... He deserves a special treat every now and then!
Love your story.

MypupandI69

Citizen of Zooville
Congrats on your first. You think it might be something you two might take further or was it more of just a one time fling?

MsGina80

Zooville Settler
Nice one!

FriendlyFoxBoi

Zooville Settler
Thanks for all the congrats, everyone!
It's really intense isn't it? My very best cums come from being licked by my boy or girl
It was, actually. I remember feeling my cock throb like never before, and when he hit just the right spot on my shaft, I felt a tingling more pleasing than any other sensation... God, thinking about it makes me wish I could do it again, but I don't know if it'll happen anytime soon...

Reconscope

Prized Citizen of ZV
Thanks for all the congrats, everyone!

It was, actually. I remember feeling my cock throb like never before, and when he hit just the right spot on my shaft, I felt a tingling more pleasing than any other sensation... God, thinking about it makes me wish I could do it again, but I don't know if it'll happen anytime soon...
Well life happens to all of us you never know