Weirdest zoo you've meet?

FloofyNewfie

The Floofy Administrator
Staff member
What has been the weirdest zoophile you've had the pleasure or displeasure of talking to?

For me, it would have to be this furry I chatted with on SoFurry. So the guy had full blown AIDs and was VERY proud of that fact. He and his 10 friends who also had AIDs would have full on orgies every week. He also fucked one of their dogs who was a female husky/gsd mix as well. Guy was interesting to talk to I must say.

I've meet others too who were weird in their own ways. But he was one of the more memorable ones. Or at least the first one that came to mind.

If you have a story please tell me. But don't name any names and if they are on here, please refrain from putting them on blast. Don't want to end up in the dumpster fire! Haha

What has been the weirdest zoophile you've had the pleasure or displeasure of talking to?

For me, it would have to be this furry I chatted with on SoFurry. So the guy had full blown AIDs and was VERY proud of that fact. He and his 10 friends who also had AIDs would have full on orgies every week. He also fucked one of their dogs who was a female husky/gsd mix as well. Guy was interesting to talk to I must say.

I've meet others too who were weird in their own ways. But he was one of the more memorable ones. Or at least the first one that came to mind.

If you have a story please tell me. But don't name any names and if they are on here, please refrain from putting them on blast. Don't want to end up in the dumpster fire! Haha
You know that really quiet person in the corner who doesn't say anything to anyone about anything relevant and can't have a normal conversation to save their life? You assume a lot about them, but don't know them? ...Yep, one of those weirdos here.

You know that really quiet person in the corner who doesn't say anything to anyone about anything relevant and can't have a normal conversation to save their life? You assume a lot about them, but don't know them? ...Yep, one of those weirdos here.
IDK, you seem fairly well rounded to me, but then again I've never fully chatted with you beyond replying to each other on here. I used to be very shy myself but working retail broke me out of my shell.

IDK, you seem fairly well rounded to me, but then again I've never fully chatted with you beyond replying to each other on here. I used to be very shy myself but working retail broke me out of my shell.
Online I'm a different person than I am offline. I weird out a lot of people IRL.

Weird? That would have to be LG back in junior high and high school.

At first it was funny when he'd describe his encounters with the dogs and ponies on the family farm. But he had no self-censorship and simply became effing weird to be around as he never shut up about it, even in the most inappropriate places.

He did however attract several female classmates to join him for an introduction to canine sex, most notably Felicia a knockout black classmate of mine. I'd love to hook up with her today if she's remained zoo active since then.

At first it was funny when he'd describe his encounters with the dogs and ponies on the family farm. But he had no self-censorship and simply became effing weird to be around as he never shut up about it, even in the most inappropriate places.

He did however attract several female classmates to join him for an introduction to canine sex, most notably Felicia a knockout black classmate of mine. I'd love to hook up with her today if she's remained zoo active since then.
If only I could be like that kind of weird (the part where I can get some women myself and bring some over to the k9 side)... just without making a public spectacle out of it. You'd think that your sex life would be at least semi-private for the most part, no?

I prefer weird people. Someone that "normal" matters to comes across as off-putting. If I say or do the wrong thing, will that person physically harm me or viciously discriminate against me? I see too much "normal" as a red flag. While not a dealbreaker, I find it more alarming than comforting.

Someone being mentally ill beyond harmless autism is a different story.

The most clearly mentally ill individual I have met eventually started making thinly veiled threats against me. Manipulative, too. Seemed to want to cling to me but was clearly angling for influence over me. The guy was pretty sick in my opinion.

I don't care if someone is weird. I don't care if someone is autistic. I don't care if someone is actually crazy. I can even overlook someone being outright offensive. If I see someone as manipulative or as inclined to make threats against me, then may they not let the door hit them where the good lord split them.

A person can contract multiple strains of AIDS which can greatly inhibit treatment. This person sounds incredibly self destructive and with out thought of others harm either. Unfortunately not surprised by this kind of human behavior.

I would have to say that probably the strangest would have to be myself by far.
"There ain't no thing like me. Except Me!"
Fairly true for me. I kind of don't show it fully even online and much less in person because it is difficult enough for me to be social and I have not found anyone who can successfully handle my entire self. People just kind of don't stick around when I am who I am without a lot of filters. So at this point it is difficult to not have them on all the time. It is not that I am pretending to be someone else either I just am selective which parts people are allowed to see. The zoo thing has definitely facilitated this mindset as well.
As far as other zoos, honestly I don't really consider very many all that weird. They act like every other group of people I have known and like other groups there is a spectrum of personalities but it is within an expected range.

A person can contract multiple strains of AIDS which can greatly inhibit treatment. This person sounds incredibly self destructive and with out thought of others harm either. Unfortunately not surprised by this kind of human behavior.
Who knows if this guy is even still alive TBH? I haven't spoken to him in like about 4 years. One day he stopped replying to my messages all together. I sent a couple to him but eventually gave up. But yeah, the guy is/was very reckless. I got the feeling from him he didn't value life that much other than seeking out sexual pleasure.

I wonder if we went to the same high school? I've never meet this guy, but I've heard several stories about how this guy used to fuck goats, cows, ponies, and dogs. He also didn't shut up about it and would pretty much tell everyone he meet about his activities. Probably just a coincidence though.

Three zoos I knew discovered for themselves after a few years that they aren't actually zooey.
That's a little weird, considering how involved they were.
I used to know a former zoo like that. He had been a zoo for a long time, had past relations with a male and female gsd. One day out of the blue he messaged in our group chat that he's no longer zoo and will be cutting contact with everyone. The guy straight up disappeared after that. IDK if he found Jesus or something but we never heard from him again.

I used to know a former zoo like that. He had been a zoo for a long time, had past relations with a male and female gsd. One day out of the blue he messaged in our group chat that he's no longer zoo and will be cutting contact with everyone. The guy straight up disappeared after that. IDK if he found Jesus or something but we never heard from him again.
Jesus told him to obey. o_O

A zoo who keep asking female members for video and pics even when she keep saying no.

Sadly, that happens to women members on ANY forum that has a largely male membership. I know women who have guys creeping on them like that on gun and car websites. But I do imagine that on a fetish/kink sex website it's going to be even worse.

Sadly, that happens to women members on ANY forum that has a largely male membership. I know women who have guys creeping on them like that on gun and car websites. But I do imagine that on a fetish/kink sex website it's going to be even worse.
These assholes are the creeps that can't leave well enough alone. I have little doubt that those types push away a large chunk of the female zoos from the forums ?

These assholes are the creeps that can't leave well enough alone. I have little doubt that those types push away a large chunk of the female zoos from the forums ?

They don't all leave, they just use androgynous screen names and try not to reveal there gender on the open forum. But if a guy shows they might not be a creep they might contact him via private message to ask advice, exchange information, etc.

Ask me how I know.

They don't all leave, they just use androgynous screen names and try not to reveal there gender on the open forum. But if a guy shows they might not be a creep they might contact him via private message to ask advice, exchange information, etc.

Ask me how I know.
I do want to ask, PM or on this thread?

I do want to ask, PM or on this thread?

Nothing to ask. Just stating that it happens and has happened to me multiple times. Be calm, stay cool and prove to the forum family that you're okay and it just might start happening to you.

Ask me how I know.
meanwhile us gay bottoms are like "pls sexualize us we have holes too"

Back