Weirdest/craziest position you've done it in?

Edger_23

Tourist
So, me and my mate were pretty vanilla, but the weirdest times include, doggy in the stairs, one time she had her front legs in the bed and the hinds legs on the ground, this was also doggy but excitement got to me and i gently grabed her nape with my teeth (not too poetic i know) and last but not least, one time she was standing over me and i was lifting my hips to be able to give it to her.

Rdit, forgot to mention, but my mate was a great dane, hope it helps with the mental image

Last edited:
The only "position" that felt weird to me was when my 2nd ex attempted to flush me out with some saline or gel solution up my rectum to prepare me for a dildo. Unfortunately, it was the most uncomfortable feeling, and I hate making it sound gross, but it legit made me feel as if I had the burning runs.

The only "position" that felt weird to me was when my 2nd ex attempted to flush me out with some saline or gel solution up my rectum to prepare me for a dildo. Unfortunately, it was the most uncomfortable feeling, and I hate making it sound gross, but it legit made me feel as if I had the burning runs.
Thats something, also, did it feel sexual or just like cleaning up?

Mine was recently actually!

BF had a little zoo kick recently, he’s goes in and out of wanting me to fuck the doggies or just him.

He had me sit on top, reverse cowgirl with him in my ass. Then he had our rotty mount me and fuck me in the pussy.

It was amazing. So many juices flowing between the 3 of us.

BF had a little zoo kick recently, he’s goes in and out of wanting me to fuck the doggies or just him.

He had me sit on top, reverse cowgirl with him in my ass. Then he had our rotty mount me and fuck me in the pussy.

Objectively hot

My last soulmate a few times would ride cowgirl while French kissing. She would work her little rotty twerking tail/hips over me. Never had that done with any other dogs yet. Hopeful

Last edited:
Pup wise not so crazy but fucking my Retriever back in the day while siblings were home for Christmas. We shared a bathroom and though it was the middle of the morning nothing was more exhilarating than that experience to a teen lol

Human wise probably my ex boyfriend. He worked out of a hospital and one day he called me and said between his cancellation and him taking a lunch he had about 30 minutes free time and I only lived 10 away. While not being nearly enough time to fuck being the 1st and only time I got to service him in his office with a bj knowing all of his colleagues were outside in the hallways made it a unforgettable experience and one my mind wanders back to often

Now that I think about it... my pupmate and the voyeurisms may have awakened something inside me younger that enjoys the risk of dodging bullets I live now

umm you don't happen to have a sister... :unsure::sneaky:;)

One time I was with this gentle old stud horse and his broodmare. I was on my knees behind the mare with my back to her and my face buried in the stallions crotch while he bred her. That big guy could fuck and he did it hard. When he reached his orgasm I though I was going to pass out because he was pressing into her so hard I couldn't breath. It was an amazing experience. All that power and sweat and feeling every twitch and pulse of his muscles. And when he was done he stayed on her for a little while. He went soft and I sucked the leftover cum right out of him while he was still mounted on her. I miss that old boy. He was the horse I learned to ride on and he taught me some other things about horses too....

One time I was with this gentle old stud horse and his broodmare. I was on my knees behind the mare with my back to her and my face buried in the stallions crotch while he bred her. That big guy could fuck and he did it hard. When he reached his orgasm I though I was going to pass out because he was pressing into her so hard I couldn't breath. It was an amazing experience. All that power and sweat and feeling every twitch and pulse of his muscles. And when he was done he stayed on her for a little while. He went soft and I sucked the leftover cum right out of him while he was still mounted on her. I miss that old boy. He was the horse I learned to ride on and he taught me some other things about horses too....
Wow!

Hmm...weird. Well, I've got a bit of a bum knee, and a few years back, when my girl was in heat, all of the sexy fun time started to take it's toll. That's when I discovered that the seat of my rowing machine is just the right height lol. Sitting on the seat backward and pushed all the way to the rear, my girl lined up just right, I can "row" in and out with no stress on my knee. The hottest part was that she was constantly pushing back into me, so I eventually ended up all the way at the front the machine with her straddling the bar lol.

Out of heat she almost exclusively prefers missionary, but rowing has become a staple when she's in heat.

Hmm...weird. Well, I've got a bit of a bum knee, and a few years back, when my girl was in heat, all of the sexy fun time started to take it's toll. That's when I discovered that the seat of my rowing machine is just the right height lol. Sitting on the seat backward and pushed all the way to the rear, my girl lined up just right, I can "row" in and out with no stress on my knee. The hottest part was that she was constantly pushing back into me, so I eventually ended up all the way at the front the machine with her straddling the bar lol.

Out of heat she almost exclusively prefers missionary, but rowing has become a staple when she's in heat.
I've seen people sitting in a few videos, it seems i'll have try it for myself

Wow that sound incredible are you lying on him with your belly up to take the dog?

My past mate's most craziest position would be cowgirl and it's her favorite. She would deep kiss lick me and thrust into me while also licking my ears.

There are times she actually grips her teeth onto my neck while also gripping me hard with her nails.

Almost couldn't picture this...then I remembered a video I saw...so hot!❤️‍🔥

Weird for me cause my female just doesnt NORMALLY do that, but one day shes laying on top of me while im on my back and one thing led to another...

Back