Weird animal you would like to try stuff with

not sure how you define weird. seems most people are posting uncommon/exotic animals.

first off, i'm primarily interested in females, so in general i'd be wanting to penetrate a female non-human. my interest in males is primarily playing with their equipment, not being penetrated by them or penetrating them (though in some cases, that is something i'm interested in -- pics i've seen of hyena and raccoon anuses... wow).

weird, as i interpret it, i would say kangaroo, since marsupials are "weird" in some regards since the majority of mammal species aren't like them.

but as far as simply exotic or "not gonna happen" scenarios due to the danger, bears top my list, then either hyenas or lions (so hard to choose). from there, it's damn near anything. i find just about every species attractive for one reason or another. higher interest besides the above 5, though, would be sea lions, deer/elk, exotic bovines, exotic canines (painted african wolves are gorgeous, as are maned wolves and dholes), certain pig species (see especially red river hogs .. they're actually very beautiful, IMO), rhinos, elephants, and smaller mammals like raccoons, badgers and especially wolverines. oh, and of course dolphins and orcas.
Agreed and thank you for saving me from all of that typing. :gsd_laughing:

Dolphin, tiger...emu! Emus are notorious for being sexually attracted to humans & are one of the few birds with a penis.

100 percent one of the big cats. My favorite would be a female (or maybe male) cheetah. The sleek and curvy bodies really appeal to me.

A female fox would be a definite yes too.

...turtle .... ;-)

Can a woman have sex with a turtle?

So we're talking impossible things, right? Just so we're clear, things we haven't done yet and are very unlikely to ever do.
Given the premisse I find myself very attracted to dolphins.
Lol that's not impossible.... u just have to know the right people... plus don't dolphins already hump humans anyways? So that's works in ur favor :p

I've seen videos of guys having worms crawl up their pee hole..... im curious cuz I imagine it must feel amazing having something squirming and moving around in there but I dnt think i would ever actually do it... too scared of it going wrong :/

I'm more interested in watching human women with animals. But there's definitely a few exceptions, of course. Would only be interested in females of the species, whatever the animal. Now onto the animals I would like to fuck!

Dolphins, wolphins, porpoises, dolphin sized whales. You get the basic idea. But then, who the heck doesn't want to fuck a dolphin?

Horses, donkeys, mules, zebras, okapis, other horse looking animals. Horses are like the most basic zoo fetish right?

Deer, and any kind of deer-looking species like gazelles. Slender animals with horns.

Great white sharks over a certain size. Basically I watched a special on the biggest known shark Deep Blue during Shark Week a year or two ago and was surprised how much I wanted to fuck her.

That kind of covers it really.

For sure a deer!! But they're way too skittish :)
That and the fact that they are like cows....when they find their mark they leap into you.....with all their might.... unfortunately it would turn us into human kabobs

Back