Weird animal you would like to try stuff with

Sphynx cats, as there is almost nothing preventing skin-on-skin contact. Cats love the contact and seek the pleasure. Just respect their wellbeing.

I've really always wanted to do it with a whale or a shark. Dolphins interest me too. Only problem is I have ear problems and swimming isn't my best suit.

However I hardcore want to mate with a big cat. Lion, mountain cat... Anything with a nice barbed dick.

if realistic, but unavailable animal than a dire wolf of any gender or a male polar bear
if mythic then a furred dragon of any gender, i'm not that much into scales

Tell me more!

I realized after I posted that this could be misleading. I got to touch his anus with a finger a couple of times, and that's as far as it went. But he was willing to be touched. He is very sweet to people.

edit: But if you saw it, you would see that it's as enlarged as if a full-sized human cock was using it regularly.

Last edited:
I would like to contribute to a sexual intercourse between a big elephant and my beloved aunt, until I see the huge member of the pachyderm pour its liters of sperm into my aunt's belly, until it swells like she is pregnant. She dreams of it, and I dream of it too. ????

I realized after I posted that this could be misleading. I got to touch his anus with a finger a couple of times, and that's as far as it went. But he was willing to be touched. He is very sweet to people.

edit: But if you saw it, you would see that it's as enlarged as if a full-sized human cock was using it regularly.

Seriously, it was ridiculously large.

Uncreative, but I'd love to get stuffed by any kind of equine, particularly a zebra.

On the weirder side of things that'll never happen, I've always dreamed about having my pussy filled with bugs/worms or leeches ?

Back