Weird animal you would like to try stuff with

I wouldn't have sex with them, but you can basically name a male animal with a penis and I wouldn't mind being a zoologist and, uhh, studying them in depth (minus all the downsides of that job).

Elephant, rhino, dolphin, raccoon, boar, rat, bear -- name it. If I had a time machine, I would be super curious to know if Utahraptor was hung, what its mating behavior was, and how big of a creampie it put into Utahraptorette.

I probably watched too much discovery channel growing up.

To go beyond the dolphin thing (even thought I would want to try one as well). Maybe a Kangaroo or something would be interesting. Being from the states, I don't think I can find one around here lol.
Female kangaroo vaginakangaroo-vaginas.jpeg

Like canines and equines primarily, but you know... if a female gorilla, orangutan or bonobo winked at me encouragingly and curled a finger for me to come closer, I wouldn't pass that up. Especially, I think, bonobo. My wife would be interested, too, I'm sure, but male apes really don't offer much. The exploration part, the curiosity, would be fun... her being explored by one. Among other things, you know we're swingers, right? So... just kind of natural to want to hang out with other "swingers," too. :)

And even rarer -- other homo species in the various Hominidae array (extinct, they say, or "absorbed"). Pure fantasy, of course, but... Neanderthal's a given. And that little Lucy? She's always kinda turned me on. She was probably a looker in her day. :)

One step farther from reality? A Sasquatch or a Yeti.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately gorillas have very small penises.
But imagine if they had cocks that matched their big powerful bodies? Not sure how to spell phwoaw right but PHWOAW!!!

Unfortunately gorillas have very small penises.
But imagine if they had cocks that matched their big powerful bodies? Not sure how to spell phwoaw right but PHWOAW!!!
She's been screwed by Guatemalans. So... not that "big" a deal. LOL .... Plus, ever seen how gentle an inquisitive gorilla can be? Those exploring fingers, the repeated sniff and taste. And then... the thought of a powerful silverback, 10 times stronger than a man, *taking* you, going "ape" on you, and you, unable to resist.

Penis *size* ain't everything. (She has said this again and again).

She's been screwed by Guatemalans. So... not that "big" a deal. LOL .... Plus, ever seen how gentle an inquisitive gorilla can be? Those exploring fingers, the repeated sniff and taste. And then... the thought of a powerful silverback, 10 times stronger than a man, *taking* you, going "ape" on you, and you, unable to resist.

Penis *size* ain't everything. (She has said this again and again).

Average adult male gorillas have an average erection size of less than 2 inches.
So it ain't everything, but 2 inches isn't going to make me happy

Average adult male gorillas have an average erection size of less than 2 inches.
So it ain't everything, but 2 inches isn't going to make me happy
Must be an Asian gorilla. I've heard African gorillas get as long as 3.

So, best thing is, for *me*, I get to turn a female gorilla. Mr. Silverback is gonna wanna kill me for sure, once his missus finds out what's she's been missing'. "Once you go Homo sapiens, you'll never go ape agains."

Well... for weird stuff with impossible animals I've always considered pachiderms (rhinos, elephants, hippos...). Usually my fantasy involves a part of my body and their butts ?
For a deeper relationship I have always admired hyenas, they are gorgeous ❤

i love everyones creativity here.
personally, for larger animals I'd love to try a dolphin/whale, turtle, or an elephant. The larger the dick the better.
but I also wouldnt mind something like a long eel, snake, or large worm coiling up inside me either.

Whats the weirdest/most interesting animal you would like to try having sex with?

not sure how you define weird. seems most people are posting uncommon/exotic animals.

first off, i'm primarily interested in females, so in general i'd be wanting to penetrate a female non-human. my interest in males is primarily playing with their equipment, not being penetrated by them or penetrating them (though in some cases, that is something i'm interested in -- pics i've seen of hyena and raccoon anuses... wow).

weird, as i interpret it, i would say kangaroo, since marsupials are "weird" in some regards since the majority of mammal species aren't like them.

but as far as simply exotic or "not gonna happen" scenarios due to the danger, bears top my list, then either hyenas or lions (so hard to choose). from there, it's damn near anything. i find just about every species attractive for one reason or another. higher interest besides the above 5, though, would be sea lions, deer/elk, exotic bovines, exotic canines (painted african wolves are gorgeous, as are maned wolves and dholes), certain pig species (see especially red river hogs .. they're actually very beautiful, IMO), rhinos, elephants, and smaller mammals like raccoons, badgers and especially wolverines. oh, and of course dolphins and orcas.

Lioness or tigress, growling and purring under me with her ass lifted into my thrusting loins. But if we're allowed to include non-existent animals I'd like to mate with a female sabretooth cat of the Smilodon genus, becasue she would be so huge. (BTW not "sabretooth tiger", because tigers evolved well after Smilodon became extinct and from a different branch of the evolutionary tree.) And if I'm permitted fantasy animals as well, a gryphoness or a female dragon, or a bear-like alien creature I "invented" a long time ago.

Fossa penises are larger than humans and rough, but the clitoris of the female is like a burr, too. I might try one, but it might be only once.
That is some interesting idea. Fossa-pussy was never occurred in my thoughts before but you made me thinking. I think I will google out some anatomy about Fossas... for scientific reasons of course :)

do tell...
Well, for a while, wild female animals like lionesses, dolphins, bears, etc seemed a little tame, so I put my fertile imagination to work and came up with a big exotic alien from a planet orbiting the star Zeta Sextantis, or in astronomical shorthand, Zeta Sex. (Actually there is no star Zeta Sextantis, in reality its name is, prosaically, 6 Sextantis. There is, however, a Zeta Leonis, aka Zeta Leo aka Adafera.) She, the alien, is an intelligent sentient and sapient lifeform, in fact, she is a Queen of her people with considerable political power. But the symbol of political power in her race is the ability to make wild passionate love with those of her envoy, and whom she wishes to engage on diplomatic or economic matters. Because I am considered a representative of Earth, with whom she wishes to trade our plastic waste for her peoples' light-speed spaceship technology, it is demanded of me that I mate with her to seal the deal, as it were. She is about the size of a sun bear but with cute little claws, a short broad muzzle and large expressive eyes, soft reddish-brown fur, a thick stubby tail. and a small, soft, pink pussy between her thighs. Because Her Majesty can either stand bipedally or on all fours, sex with her is a combination of missionary style (where she loves having all four breasts sucked and played with) with mounting her doggy style from behind. When on heat in her lavish royal boudoir on board her mighty flagship, the Queen is insatiable and demands sex repeatedly for nearly a full Earth week. Only after that can we agree that the trade has been ratified.

Back