We will never forget

I loves mares

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
20210908_193826.jpg20210908_194015.jpg20210908_194130.jpg20210908_194214.jpg20210908_194338.jpg

Attachments

• 20210908_194252.jpg
    20210908_194252.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • 20210908_194424.jpg
    20210908_194424.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • 20210908_194502.jpg
    20210908_194502.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1

dartel

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Only because people won't shut up about it. I would have forgotten about it within an hour of it happening if the idiots on campus, and everyone else since, hadn't kept screaming rabid hysteria over it.

Schuppentier

Citizen of Zooville
It was an inside job... Compare the way the towers fell to a controlled demolition. They collapsed in the same manner.
I wouldn't definitiv say that, but, yes, it is strange, that the biggest Two towers right in the city both collapse on itself without harming any other buildings significantly.

caikgoch

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
I wouldn't definitiv say that, but, yes, it is strange, that the biggest Two towers right in the city both collapse on itself without harming any other buildings significantly.
One more time (with feeling)!

The Towers collapsed that way because it is a law that all buildings built over a certain height must be designed to do exactly that. Imagine a building near one end of Manhattan (like the WTC) falling over sideways like a domino and knocking over the next building in line all the way to the other end of the island. So ANY building in ANY city that got hit would fall the same way.

There is also a law that specifies how long the fireproofing around the main frame and structural elements must last before damage can occur. We know that worked too by how long the buildings stood after they were hit.

Pillar

Prized Citizen of ZV

The Towers collapsed that way because it is a law that all buildings built over a certain height must be designed to do exactly that. Imagine a building near one end of Manhattan (like the WTC) falling over sideways like a domino and knocking over the next building in line all the way to the other end of the island. So ANY building in ANY city that got hit would fall the same way.

There is also a law that specifies how long the fireproofing around the main frame and structural elements must last before damage can occur. We know that worked too by how long the buildings stood after they were hit.
And WTC 7? Never got hit by anything.

ScotExotic

Citizen of Zooville
I believe its more complex than an inside job or an outside job. I think its both and from multiple foreign actors.

ABC news article from 2006: Were Israelis detained on Sept.11 spies? 5 Israeli men, 2 of which were determined to be Israeli intelligence were filmed celebrating the attacks the morning of 9/11 and taken in for months of questioning by the FBI and ultimately deported. They claimed they were there to "document the event". The question is did they have prior warning. This was inconclusive. Did Mossad have greater intel than the CIA, who had intel of an attack, probably a hijacking, based on a Presidential briefing titled 'Osama determined to strike US' given 36 days before 9/11.

Was 9/11 in fact a repeat of the 1983 Beirut bombings of the Marine barracks, where it came out in Victor Ostrovskys book 'By Way of Deception' that the Mossad had intel of the bombing but chose to omit the intel to the Americans in order to maintain their presence in Lebanon. Was 9/11 in fact a larger scale deception by the Israelis via the withholding of intel to force American retaliatory action against their regional enemies and to balkanize the Middle East congruent with the Yinon Plan. Aided by Zionists and hawkish imperialists in & around the Bush administration. The architects of the PNAC which called for a "new Pearl Harbor" just 4 years prior to 9/11 as well as the 'Clean Break: Strategy for Securing the Realm' strategy policy were all founded by admitted Zionists. Kristol, Kagan, Perle, Cheney, Chertoff, Wolfowitz etc.

ScotExotic

Citizen of Zooville
Because everything is always the fault of Jews? LOL.

Never said Jews dumbass. That's a bullshit ad hominem basically calling me an antisemite. I said Zionists. Anyone can be a Zionist, but are most likely to be Jewish or Judeo-Christian. Not all Jews are Zionists and even Zionism itself is nuanced and doesn't necessarily mean imperialistic; although often is used to mean that. Nor did I deny Saudi/Arab/Islamic involvement. Cant even dispute anything I said.

stami

Esteemed Citizen of ZV

The buildings followed a simple physical law and not a human one. Commonly called gravity. :rolleyes:

I loves mares

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Only because people won't shut up about it. I would have forgotten about it within an hour of it happening if the idiots on campus, and everyone else since, hadn't kept screaming rabid hysteria over it.
I love your Enthusiasm but you might not wanna tell to many people that probably be the first to die if you keep that up.

I loves mares

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
They love our milk and honey, but preach about some other way of living...ring a bell? 2021 has proved to me that anyone who ever fought and died for this country was for nothing absolutely nothing.

I loves mares

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Next war we have will be the common man that has lived on nothing and busted his ass for nothing all his life vs the world and our own government, The free men are here alive and before its over will will die fighting for our rights as a human being fuck your shot fuck your woke as bullshit. Anyone that got the shot won't be here in 3 years so maybe if we are lucky we will gain power back in this country. Until then gather all you can, ammo, food, water and pray to God this country grows a set of fuckin balls.

I loves mares

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
The common man becomes the trader the monster we know as governments world wide become all powerful and the simpletons not smart enough to see the truth bow down and become rats bending and believing the will of the all powerful. Call me crazy but it's the damn truth.