Ways to attract zoos in public

I was at an airport with an SO. I saw an attractive girl, with an exposed midriff.

Over her ovaries she had paw tattoos, angled down and inwards. Holy shit, the attraction I felt was fucking physical. I felt such a deep desire to approach her.

Obviously didn't, what with having an SO, but my god was the desire something else.

She likely can play off the tattoos as "cute reminders of my pets" or something like that.
Don't miss a chance you'll regret it after its better to aproch then not to

For the record, Paw symbols in cars mean "I love my dog. A lot" but NOT in a zoo way, but in a pet/ child/ caring way. (Sort of baby on board sign). Else this city is plaged with zoos everywere :D

Same with tattoos, just being permanent, shows some more comitment, but usually will have more to do with a passed away beloved pet.
I knew a girl who had a paw tato on her belly but she is not a zoo she had a dog but never did something its things you see when your with someone

Why not directly having a target tattooed ?
Or one clearly saying "I am zoo"
We clearly know what's going to happen

I'll never understand why some zoo want to find other zoos outside, it sounds like exhibitionism.
Do you really think they'll show the whole world they are being illegal ?

Why not directly having a target tattooed ?
Or one clearly saying "I am zoo"
We clearly know what's going to happen
Sure..
A lot of people will stop you in the street smiling, saying they are zoo too. Right?

Followed by
a) If you are a guy, ask if you are an owner
b) If a woman, ask if you will let them watch

Oh, maybe some might also cast you stones. Just 🤣

As for "how to attract zoos" I am all for dog kissing booths
OIP.jpg
🤣

Don't miss a chance you'll regret it after its better to aproch then not to

I knew a girl who had a paw tato on her belly but she is not a zoo she had a dog but never did something its things you see when your with someone
Had an SO so didn't and wouldn't.

But holy fuck was that a magnetic attraction.

I'll never understand why some zoo want to find other zoos outside, it sounds like exhibitionism.
Do you really think they'll show the whole world they are being illegal ?
Wouldn’t the reason simply be “I want to meet someone in RL who shares the same interests I do.”? Much in the same way peeps are advertising their sexuality these days with those flag colours (or swingers and their pineapples). Dude just probably wants to find friends in RL who share his interests.

Wouldn’t the reason simply be “I want to meet someone in RL who shares the same interests I do.”? Much in the same way peeps are advertising their sexuality these days with those flag colours (or swingers and their pineapples). Dude just probably wants to find friends in RL who share his interests.
But this interest is considered abuse
It's true that they advertise their sexuality but its not considered harmful by any means.
You could try to explain them during hours
All they'll think of is "Oh my god he fuck dogs, he's a rapist"
The difference between them and us is that one of those interests is illegal
And honestly isn't this site working just fine ?

Jesus, you're constantly antagonistic. Every Single Time I see one of your posts, you're belittling and talking down to people. For no reason.

I shared my story of something I saw in public that attracted me, someone into zoo, to someone. Literally the thread title.

I'm just going to block you. I've never seen anything from you that hasn't been pointlessly negative, condescending, and rude.
Have that proverbial Ball, kid. But if you get tagged by the long strong arm of the Legal Law, don't bitch about not being warned.

Back