Ways to attract zoos in public

I really don’t like to watch others, I would prefer to just have someone help and video eventually preferably another woman. But if it’s such a horrible thing to do then I won’t i guess but that also means I can’t share quality content on here.

I guess attract wasn’t the best word to use I just want anyone who’s in the know to wonder.
I get why people are upset but I mean... we're all on this forum to make connections, right? Of course we'd like to meet others, it's only human.
Even as someone who hasn't even done anything with an animal, I'd still want to meet people who share the interest without having to boot up the VPN... (which probably doesn't do much for security anyway, but hey, whatever.)

Easy one, take intact animals with you! Also, maybe a paw, wolf, or other animal based tattoo... Or even just clothing with a similar theme.

Hey if y'all want to potentially collect a group of anti-zoo stalkers, or worse, have a police file opened up about you because you wanted to show the world that you're proud of having sex with animals, something need I remind you is highly illegal in almost every part of the world... then that's entirely up to you. But do know that there are police officers and anti-zoos that browse this forum. So anything you plan to keep on the "down low" will not be "down low" very soon.

Me, no. While I have no qualms about having sex with animals and being in a "romantic" relationship with them, because hey, mutual pleasure is mutual pleasure as far as sex is concerned. I'm for damn sure not making myself a target. If I saw someone walking down the street with a zeta symbol tattoo or jewelry I personally would play ignorant and have nothing to do with said person. I'm not going to put myself nor my animal partners at risk. I'd rather keep my sexual orientation to myself, thankyouverymuch!

Me, no. While I have no qualms about having sex with animals and being in a "romantic" relationship with them, because hey, mutual pleasure is mutual pleasure as far as sex is concerned. I'm for damn sure not making myself a target. If I saw someone walking down the street with a zeta symbol tattoo or jewelry I personally would play ignorant and have nothing to do with said person. I'm not going to put myself nor my animal partners at risk. I'd rather keep my sexual orientation to myself, thankyouverymuch!
that's what's weirding me out the most about this "issue" in ppl who claim to want to hint they're zoo just to "make friends" and not a woman to make a live show for them... assuming they have animals, is "cool! i'm a zoo too!" really worth literally putting it all at risk for just that?

Ok i see it this way. A way of people identifying one another is not by a gross symbol of blatant "lok here, look here" its something more subtle. Something that begins small and builds. Even just a fake tat that us agreed between each other. It is easy to deny a fake tat if it is mistaken. A permanent tat or peice of jewellery is a dead giver.

Swingers on a cruise ship don't go around asking others, they just leave an upside down pineapple symbol outside their door. As an example.

Ok i see it this way. A way of people identifying one another is not by a gross symbol of blatant "lok here, look here" its something more subtle. Something that begins small and builds. Even just a fake tat that us agreed between each other. It is easy to deny a fake tat if it is mistaken. A permanent tat or peice of jewellery is a dead giver.

Swingers on a cruise ship don't go around asking others, they just leave an upside down pineapple symbol outside their door. As an example.
Did you watch a bluejay video today by any chance??

that's what's weirding me out the most about this "issue" in ppl who claim to want to hint they're zoo just to "make friends" and not a woman to make a live show for them... assuming they have animals, is "cool! i'm a zoo too!" really worth literally putting it all at risk for just that?
Nah. But they'll learn that the hard way the first time that someone spreads this presented and identifiable knowledge about personal preferences further than they would like to.

I know quite a few people in my city without a family, living solo with their dogs or other animals - very well possible that they copulate. But why should I care about their sex life? Or they about mine?

All those dog paw signs on my equipment ain't of value in terms of identifying zoophiles, as they are used by approx. 99,9% non-zoos as well. As such they don't prove any risk due to plausible deniability. Even tattoos around the lower bodies would be no guarantee and hard to spot outside as well.

So the main thing is you need some kind of plausible deniability. I've seen people on Instagram hashtagging zoopride or zoosexual or similar things. They inevitably get banned from Instagram altogether.

So I'm just saying, never put a target on your back. A paw print is probably the most you could do, then actually talk to the person and see if you're comfortable outright admitting it or see if it will be better to say "no please that's disgusting". Always protect yourself.

On another note, I have been thinking about the possibility of using erotic writing. You could rewrite twilight so it ends with some good wolf knotting action and see how people react

As floofy said, anyone with half a brain willnot be attracted to some "hidden"symbol, but will be repelled by it. Your painting a huge bullseye on your back and no way anyone that cares about their pets will risk association with you.

Most likely you'll get a group of horny (mostly) men following you with 0 interested in animal wellbeing making your group an even bigger target for law enforcement and groups like peta.

For the record, Paw symbols in cars mean "I love my dog. A lot" but NOT in a zoo way, but in a pet/ child/ caring way. (Sort of baby on board sign). Else this city is plaged with zoos everywere :D

Same with tattoos, just being permanent, shows some more comitment, but usually will have more to do with a passed away beloved pet.

I get why people are upset but I mean... we're all on this forum to make connections, right? Of course we'd like to meet others, it's only human.
Even as someone who hasn't even done anything with an animal, I'd still want to meet people who share the interest without having to boot up the VPN... (which probably doesn't do much for security anyway, but hey, whatever.)
Agreed.

Regular animal lovers who are not zoo would be impossible to differentiate between zoo people, i think the only safe way is to either connect with folks on here, or get in touch with some furries and/or have it come up organically with a friend. Sometimes you can make a joke with a potential romantic human partner you may have and see how they react but this risk is always enormous

I get that, It’s a huge turn on know that maybe someone is wondering what if. I highly doubt anyone Is going to try and flag me down while I’m driving anyway.

Plus it seems way safer to meet people in real day to day encounters than trying to meet people off of here at least from an undercover perspective.
The irl part I agree. But not necessarily hot in my case but reassuring. I'd still be very wary. Better safe than sorry hehe

I didn't really get the wording, but sorry if I misinterpreted. I really have no interest in looking at a gal having sex with her animal, nor a dude doing so. Maybe a few cookie pics and that's it. In my case it isn't as appealing as doing things yourself. If I got to know another zoo is probably going to be asking how, why, and preference. Maybe preferred routine. Such conversation might be a one time thing unless I need advice, lol

Last edited:
Or maybe they just like weird dildos?
Or is the manufacturer doing some brand awareness work 🤔

th-4219515772.jpg

Or is the manufacturer doing some brand awareness work 🤔

There was also a parody song titled "I Kissed A Dog And I Liked It." Not sure if there is or was a brand around either song though. Most people probably haven't heard or seen either.

The safest way to meet others of like focus is by carefully and slowly establishing a circle of zoo friends and referrals. This starts by making contacts on-line and establishing one-on-one dialogs, then voice communication via a secure messenger system. Finally a meet-up in a neutral public location like a restaurant (avoid bars). Take the time it takes! Getting to know someone and establishing trust is NOT an easy or quick process. I am blessed to enjoy a small circle of zoo friends, some of whom I've known for MANY years.

The safest way to meet others of like focus is by carefully and slowly establishing a circle of zoo friends and referrals. This starts by making contacts on-line and establishing one-on-one dialogs, then voice communication via a secure messenger system. Finally a meet-up in a neutral public location like a restaurant (avoid bars). Take the time it takes! Getting to know someone and establishing trust is NOT an easy or quick process. I am blessed to enjoy a small circle of zoo friends, some of whom I've known for MANY years.
This seems to be a reasonable answer, it is quite risky after all. I have never seen anyone give any "signs" and I don't think I would give them too.

Back