Ways to attract zoos in public

Be careful with it though.
You might get swarmed.

I feel like a lot of non-zoos would do these same things. Hard to differentiate an animal lover to someone who just loves animals lol. Unless if you do something more specific, like with the greek letter Zeta. Bracelets, discreet tats and necklaces could work. View attachment 342190
but how many people really know what a Zeta Symbol is and means, is the thing

but how many people really know what a Zeta Symbol is and means, is the thing
Well, of normies that don't know zoo, probably not many. Of people into the lifestyle, probably a decent bit. Everyone on this board + I see a decent amount of people on Twitter with it

For the record I have zero malicious intent for any zoo or any person for that matter. Not sure why my question upset you but I’m sorry.
I know the comment was directed to the user in question and not me. But my two cents related to the subject could be the reason the user you replied to was so jumpy. With us zoos being basically seem as aberrations, having a way to identify others that share our interests can also be a double edged sword. It isn't unheard of people playing the undercover cop and leaking stuff as if we were some sort of dangerous animal prostitution cartel or something.

Paranoid? Yes, but considering what we are into I think having some suspicion is safe. Of course, not to the point of going to the extremes :p

I know the comment was directed to the user in question and not me. But my two cents related to the subject could be the reason the user you replied to was so jumpy. With us zoos being basically seem as aberrations, having a way to identify others that share our interests can also be a double edged sword. It isn't unheard of people playing the undercover cop and leaking stuff as if we were some sort of dangerous animal prostitution cartel or something.

Paranoid? Yes, but considering what we are into I think having some suspicion is safe. Of course, not to the point of going to the extremes :p
I get that, It’s a huge turn on know that maybe someone is wondering what if. I highly doubt anyone Is going to try and flag me down while I’m driving anyway.

Plus it seems way safer to meet people in real day to day encounters than trying to meet people off of here at least from an undercover perspective.

It took me a little while to figure that out, but I can see that now, not that I think that that is the user's intent. But I can see how that can be used against us. :/

and what would be the point of "attracting" someone not interested in you by definition? yeah i know, you're looking for someone to do a live show for you, aren't you?

and what would be the point of "attracting" someone not interested in you by definition? yeah i know, you're looking for someone to do a live show for you, aren't you?
I really don’t like to watch others, I would prefer to just have someone help and video eventually preferably another woman. But if it’s such a horrible thing to do then I won’t i guess but that also means I can’t share quality content on here.

I guess attract wasn’t the best word to use I just want anyone who’s in the know to wonder.

Last edited:
Back