Watching

How many of ya'll are into watching a guy or gal get fucked by a dog or horse? Preferably in person and just not in a video. There's nothing I'd love more than to have an owner watch their pup mount and fuck me while cheering the dog on.
Dearheart....I think its safe to say most of the crowd here would pull their own eyeteeth with nothing but a clove to kill the pain, just for five minutes of that.... but the majority are chicken....the idea of meeting another zoo means they'd need three changes of undies just to ring the doorbell and not run....good luck in your endeavors

i don't think i'd enjoy watching someone else during sex (giving pleasure is what gives me pleasure and jerking off in a corner sounds like none of that) and the other way around ie: being watched during sex is probably the last thing i'd ever want....

i don't think i'd enjoy watching someone else during sex (giving pleasure is what gives me pleasure and jerking off in a corner sounds like none of that) and the other way around ie: being watched during sex is probably the last thing i'd ever want....
Voyeurism is not for you.

watching a now an ex getting pounded by one of my dogs was some of the best zoo memories ill ever have. seeing him drive deep inside her his cum running out all over the towel underneath her as he forced his knot inside her 🤤🤤
second but still way up there was watching/sharing one of my female k9s with a zoo mate, seeing him deep inside her and taking turns before watching him cum in her and then going in after him with his cum dripping out - well it didn't take long to cum inside her myself.
have to rate watching very high - joining in even higher

Hell YES , i have been lucky enough to experience this a few times in the past , and loved every second of it as did she and my dog, i even got to fuck her after him which was the most intense sexual experience i have ever had. ;):):love:

As for watching someone else in real life, no. That would likely reveal my interest in zoo, and I won't reveal that to any real-life person.
As for me being watched with my horse, no. Lovemaking with between my horse and I is private and sacred.

How many of ya'll are into watching a guy or gal get fucked by a dog or horse? Preferably in person and just not in a video. There's nothing I'd love more than to have an owner watch their pup mount and fuck me while cheering the dog on.
Nothing you’d love more, huh? Alright. Good to know I guess.

I've been lucky enough to watch 2 different ladies with my hound. One was well experienced so i got to sit back for a couple hrs and enjoy watching her and my hound enjoy each other. The hottest part was getting a text during the day saying she needed bred

Id like to watch it in person hopefully some time in the future with a lady friend this would be a great experience.:giggle:

Still waiting to see some in person action myself

I do love a girl that enjoys putting on a good show! They are few and far between.

I've been watched, a few times, and it is a huge turn on for me. I feel like the men that got to watch really enjoyed themselves. One just want to sit back and watch, the other wanted to go after his boy and the others a varying degree of participation. There is something very alluring about being watched.

Nothing compares to seeing it live.

There is always positive when you hear the sounds, see the interactions and smell the scents. The body language is incredible when you see a bitch present then be bred with authority.

Back