Was your first Knot painful?

My first (and so far only) knot was painful simply because I didn't have any anal experience previous to that. Since then I've practiced with a few toys and I'm eager to try again.

No, but I was very nervous but too curious not to. It did not hurt but at first it was uncomfortable until I learnt to relax more. He was nothing like what I was used to previously. Although I am not a huge fan of anal, I didn't find my first time painful either. Again, curiosity takes a front seat for me. I would not change a thing now, like anything you self-teach or test, you get more adept as time passes.

Hey y’all! I’m new to this but I’ve been really wanting to get knotted lately and I’m just afraid of how bad it hurts? Or it doesn’t? Idk!
How was your first experience!?
Ya it hurt for me, but it honestly wasn't that bad. This is gonna be different for everyone... it might hurt for you, it might not. You won't be ready for it until you just try it and see for yourself.

Obviously if you've read everything up until this point, you can see that it varies from person to person, but you'll notice that we all keep going back!

There's a reason for it!!!!!

Yes, first time can be painful depending on how much you play with other toys..

Bottom line, it can be the most wonderful sexual encounter you will ever have, especially with a little practice.

No words that any of us can put here will ever adequately describe how amazing it can be...

Uff, reading some of these posts about it ripping out just makes me even more nervous. You guys practice first?

Yes, but he was a very big boy, and I was not at all prepared for what he had to give me. Dewclaws are worse though. I would recommend crotchless jeans or using gauze to wrap his hind dewclaws.
Mine has gotten so gentle with his claws during sex that there's no need.. during playing however is a different story!

Yes very much so
But there was also something so addicting about it it kept me coming back for more time and time again. Sometimes every day

Riquísimo con mi pastor alemán (ya me había penetrado sin anudar dos días antes) cuando lo hizo me to mo por sorpresa cuando empecé a sentir como su pene y nudo crecían enorme. Sientes como te llena todo tu recto -cuando quise safar ya no pude- pero empieza el más grande placer, sentir LAS PULSACIONES DEL PENE Y NUDO estimulando tu próstata y yo sentí los chorritos de semen dentro de mi. Fueron como 15min de éxtasis -eyacule sin tocarme- Si me dolió algo cuando se safo todavía algo grande. Uff me recosté de lado y me sorprendí cuando mi perro como buen macho, regreso a limpiarme el ano ,-todavia algo abierto - con su lengua brrrr. Es además de placentero sedante. Sentir por un buen rato su lengua recogiendo sus líquidos en ano nalgas y suelo.
TE RECOMIENDO LO HAGAS EN UN LUGAR PEQUEÑO COMO BAÑO PARA QUE NO TE JALE. DISFRUTALO 🔥🐕🤤
Envidiable experiencia y excelentes consejos... deseo estar en tu lugar muy pronto

The first time for me was with a german boxer. When he penis comes out, you can‘t imagine it could become so huge because it looks tiny

But once it is inside of you, you feel it becoming bigger and bigger without you can‘t control it. At a certain size it starts being painfull but he keeps pounding and just doesn‘t care of you!!!

Back