warming M/dog up to masturbation?

K

klairence

im new to zoosexuality (ive been one for as long as i remember, but i havent engaged in it until recently) and i have an older pitlab mutt, hes about 7 or 8 years old, and hes been neutered for a long while. hes never had sexual advances made on him before due to this, let alone from humans. ive massaged his sheath before, and given him a few treats as i did, but he keeps getting upset and moving away/hiding his parts, so i stop, of course. it seems he can tolerate the touching for 2 or 3 minutes before getting uncomfortable, and i really want to work him up to being able to get hard in my hand. how can i go about this? ive already read the main masturbation tip threads, for context.

edit: i get what i did here was wrong. please understand i am new and trying to learn.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he has no balls, chances are astronomically high that he also has (and never will have) any interest. What you've described already says he's about as interested in sex play as you probably are in stuffing your dick into a running meat grinder.

Leave him alone, already - keep pushing, and at best you're going to "train" him to tolerate something he's telling you, in VERY clear terms, he doesn't have any interest in. At worst, he's likely to tell you with his teeth. (and no blame at all to him for doing so, I say.)

im new to zoosexuality (ive been one for as long as i remember, but i havent engaged in it until recently) and i have an older pitlab mutt, hes about 7 or 8 years old, and hes been neutered for a long while. hes never had sexual advances made on him before due to this, let alone from humans. ive massaged his sheath before, and given him a few treats as i did, but he keeps getting upset and moving away/hiding his parts, so i stop, of course. it seems he can tolerate the touching for 2 or 3 minutes before getting uncomfortable, and i really want to work him up to being able to get hard in my hand. how can i go about this? ive already read the main masturbation tip threads, for context.
Classic example of this:
Training animals for sex is wrong. The act must be consensual and ideally initiated by the animal, you must never use any treats, peanut butter, commands, or training methods to make an animal have sex with you or anyone else.
The reasoning behind that is simple, you can teach a dog to let a vet take his blood or trim his nails, clean ears... a clearly unpleasant possibly painful procedure that the dog will endure because there will be a reward in the end.
Bringing this to sex would completely rob you of any valuable feedback and you may end up doing something against the dog's will unknowingly or even worse, knowingly and the dog will withstand that for the reward.
Do not teach animals to have sex with people.

Think about what you are doing to him please.

The purpose of castration is the removal of sexual behavior. Unless he had sexual experience before being castrated, there is practically zero chance of him being interested in it. And even if he had, his sexual drive will be severely lowered. You should leave him alone and focus on other areas of your relationship.

Reactions: Aka
If he has no balls, chances are astronomically high that he also has (and never will have) any interest. What you've described already says he's about as interested in sex play as you probably are in stuffing your dick into a running meat grinder.

Leave him alone, already - keep pushing, and at best you're going to "train" him to tolerate something he's telling you, in VERY clear terms, he doesn't have any interest in. At worst, he's likely to tell you with his teeth. (and no blame at all to him for doing so, I say.)

Classic example of this:
Training animals for sex is wrong. The act must be consensual and ideally initiated by the animal, you must never use any treats, peanut butter, commands, or training methods to make an animal have sex with you or anyone else.
The reasoning behind that is simple, you can teach a dog to let a vet take his blood or trim his nails, clean ears... a clearly unpleasant possibly painful procedure that the dog will endure because there will be a reward in the end.
Bringing this to sex would completely rob you of any valuable feedback and you may end up doing something against the dog's will unknowingly or even worse, knowingly and the dog will withstand that for the reward.
Do not teach animals to have sex with people.

Think about what you are doing to him please.

The purpose of castration is the removal of sexual behavior. Unless he had sexual experience before being castrated, there is practically zero chance of him being interested in it. And even if he had, his sexual drive will be severely lowered. You should leave him alone and focus on other areas of your relationship.

i wanna make it clear he isnt my dog, im against castration of animals! and im very new to this, ive only had that one interaction with him, and i stopped immediately when he showed he wasnt enjoying it. so please, dont think bad of me haha

i wanna make it clear he isnt my dog, im against castration of animals! and im very new to this, ive only had that one interaction with him, and i stopped immediately when he showed he wasnt enjoying it. so please, dont think bad of me haha
So he's not even your dog? :gsd_stunning:

(that one sexual interaction i mean, ive known him for a long time)

i feel kind of jumped on and judged ngl, i stated i was new to this in my post, please try to be at least a little forgiving

i meant isnt my dog as in i dont make the final calls for his health or anything, as in im not the one who castrated him and i never would do that to any animal

<sigh> Another standard-issue "Hey, how do I get my dog to do sex with me - I try <this> and he says "nope", so help me get him to do it", then when told that the chances of getting him to do it are somewhere near zero from mulitple directions, the tune changes to "Why are you being so nasty to me? I just wanna fuck/get fucked by my <insert critter here> like all the rest of you!"

You asked a question. You got the only honest answer there is to give. You state that it's not your dog, and get (quite gently, by the standards of *MANY* here - some are outright VICIOUS about that concept, and rightly so. For those of us who consider a critter to be something more than a place to shove our dicks, that's a *VERY* hot-button concept - hot enough that you're likely to get shot if you try it IRL and get caught) swatted and told that you shouldn't be trying to fuck around with somebody else's critter. Then whine about it. This after less than 24 hours as a member of the site!

<shakes head> The entitlement is strong in this one...

If the dog been fixed before six months, forget about playing with him sexually, like the other folks had said in this thread. And please stop trying to handle the dog in that way.

And the dog is not yours? Says a whole lot.

he is mine, i co-own him, yall are jumping down my throat when i genuinely did not know better, i wasnt informed that this was innapropriate, and its clear from responses i got that this was not recieved well, i understand that. but the responses were went about was clearly dogpiling, and its not alright, and im clearly remorseful about the entire situationt. this is a fucked way to respond to someone whose new to the zoo community and clearly misinformed. we should be offering guidance to new zoos, not judgment, and its literally textbook for someone whose new at things to make mistakes. im sorry. this was literally my very first interaction with the zoo community as an out zoo. im sorry for what i did. im not going to do it again. im sorry.

i meant i didnt own him as in i dont make the medical decisions for him

Just by saying you co own him as you said would had saved yourself some trouble. And not for nothing what you described in the first post is proof that the dog may never let you play or handle him sexually. Not all dogs like to be handled in their genital area.

im sorry for what i did. im not going to do it again. im sorry.
This is the internet, on here people can only assume who you are based on what and how you write. So you simply have to consider this before you write and imagine what it is going to look like. There is no other way around it. It may be harsh in the beginning but the sooner you learn to foresee the outcome the sooner you start feeling more secure.

If he's not interested then leave him alone, couldn't be much more simple than that. Some like it others don't, you'll just have to listen and observe, then act accordingly.

he is mine, i co-own him, yall are jumping down my throat when i genuinely did not know better, i wasnt informed that this was innapropriate, and its clear from responses i got that this was not recieved well, i understand that. but the responses were went about was clearly dogpiling, and its not alright, and im clearly remorseful about the entire situationt. this is a fucked way to respond to someone whose new to the zoo community and clearly misinformed. we should be offering guidance to new zoos, not judgment, and its literally textbook for someone whose new at things to make mistakes. im sorry. this was literally my very first interaction with the zoo community as an out zoo. im sorry for what i did. im not going to do it again. im sorry.
you weren't "informed" it's inappropriate to sexually advance on someone not interested at all? how old are you?

Back