Warm hello from Finland

luscii

Tourist
Hi!

I'm 30 years old male from Finland. My labels are straight, bi-curious, and I've been into dogs and curious about other animals as well ever since I hit puberty.

Never had an animal partner, but it is something I plan to do some time in the future.

Very happy to find this forum and like-minded people. I've always been ashamed and burdened by the weight of the taboo secret, looking at the world through different eyes than most other people. I will probably never come out to anyone close to me about my zoophilia, but with you I am happy to share.

Let's chat!

Hi!

I'm 30 years old male from Finland. My labels are straight, bi-curious, and I've been into dogs and curious about other animals as well ever since I hit puberty.

Never had an animal partner, but it is something I plan to do some time in the future.

Very happy to find this forum and like-minded people. I've always been ashamed and burdened by the weight of the taboo secret, looking at the world through different eyes than most other people. I will probably never come out to anyone close to me about my zoophilia, but with you I am happy to share.

Let's chat!
And a Warm hello to you from the USA ;)

Back