Warm greetings from Germany

Hello all,
I am very happy to have found this forum. I live in NRW near the Dutch border.
What drives me to your company - very simple. I hardly dare to talk about my fantasies and I don't always feel "normal". But it is meanwhile already so that only my fantasy as a basis for masturbation excites me.
As with many, it started at a young age. I might have been 12, that our bitch has pleased me persistently. But I would have liked to go much much further, unfortunately it never happened.
From my side first of all a warm hello.

Dann können wir sicherlichin deutsch schreiben ... Du kommst aus den Niederlanden?
In wie weit treffen sich unsere Interessen 😉

Hello all,
What drives me to your company - very simple. I hardly dare to talk about my fantasies and I don't always feel "normal". But it is meanwhile already so that only my fantasy as a basis for masturbation excites me.
As with many, it started at a young age. I might have been 12, that our bitch has pleased me persistently. But I would have liked to go much much further, unfortunately it never happened.
Thank your for joining our friendly community
Don't feel shy about your desire

Hello all,
Welcome here love.
Nice to meet you and glad you found us.
Live close to the german border.
Mein Deutch ist nicht super gut aber ich versuche es gerne. 😘

Back