Wanting more info on our great dog and wat to do to help him have safe and fun time with wife and me

freaks973

Lurker
We have a german shepherd/corgi mix and he is short legs but very indowed in the right parts yet he is always interested in my crouch and her vagina but when we got him he was already fixed 😔😪 but still showed interest in it he still gets hard but when we try and introduce him to my wife's pussy he wants to do everything to it he can but he gets kinda angry when I try and help him make love to my wife and I'm not shy ether I have gotten him started by a good bj and he loves it wife does too 😍😍 then he is ready but as soon as he gets her pussy smell he gets kinda mean idk wat to do ??we love him to death and just want to know if we can do anything better to let him know it's OK and to let him know it's OK wat he is doing and we all will injoy his love but if we can't get him to calm down would suck but he is apart of our family and will never give up on him or stop loving him!! So can't wait to hear from someone for some help with our situation

Back