Walking the walk

HugDoggy

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Hi everyone, I've had an idea for a little video and I need to try and find as many dogs as possible. All they need to do is basically just walk into and out of camera frame in front of a solid colour background, so I can key out the back ground and just leave the dog. No collars or harnesses etc. should be on the dogs I don't want them easily identifiable. I just need happy canines to come and go, no more than 5 seconds of footage. When I've compiled the dogs into the montage I'll post it back here. The dogs can walk in any direction: left to right, right to left. diagonally toward and past the camera, from behind the camera heading off to one side. Any angle is fine, even briefly stopping is ok, just as long as they enter and leave the frame within 5 seconds. I chose that time so even the older woofers can mosey on through to participate. Most dogs will probably do it in under 2 seconds. Puppy zoomies may also be submitted. The most important thing, is that it is shot against a solid colour background, so I can easily separate the dog from the background. Oh and the background should be a different colour from the dog if possible. A samoyed in front of a white wall for example will be harder to process.

You can PM me the clip if you don't want to put them in this thread. Submission will close on 1st July 2022. I will try and have the finished video ready by the end of July.

Ah well, with only one dog submitted that would make for pretty boring compilation of dogs running around and having fun etc. so the idea is shelved I guess.

Back