VRchat

i feel like that would be the worst place to seriously talk about stuff. online games and the chatting in them has some pretty out there stuff but its ultimately just banter. i seriously dont think it would be a place. maybe places like Second Life?

Vrchat is just VR second Life. And the app big screen has private adult chat rooms.
Interesting, however the ranch is outside the service zone for any decent internet service, so wouldn't work for me, especially when i do much of my tallkng from the pasture

Second Life is filled with beast sex groups and play. I was blown away by the openness and number of people attracted to this particular love. That includes dogs, all manner of ferals like wolves etc, fantasy stuff, and of course, more furries than you can shake a tail at. I have a dog avatar on SL and there are always female avatars (sure, a fair % of them men RPing females) to play with. I have met with quite a few "verified" girls there also into the dog lifestyle, or at least experimenting when online. Plus you can buy amazing avatars skins for far less than human avatars go for, realistic canine gentials, etc.

Second Life is filled with beast sex groups and play. I was blown away by the openness and number of people attracted to this particular love. That includes dogs, all manner of ferals like wolves etc, fantasy stuff, and of course, more furries than you can shake a tail at. I have a dog avatar on SL and there are always female avatars (sure, a fair % of them men RPing females) to play with. I have met with quite a few "verified" girls there also into the dog lifestyle, or at least experimenting when online. Plus you can buy amazing avatars skins for far less than human avatars go for, realistic canine gentials, etc.

absolutely. about 10 years ago, i was into SL and had actually invested quite some time into it, making friends and visting different worlds. i invested some money into my female avatar and even bought my own GSD companions on there. it was a fun place, im not sure if it has been upgraded since then

Second Life is something I used to spend quite a lot of time on, but I don't have too many people to hang there with anymore. A lot of friends moved on and left the platform, or I'd still be using it.

I don't think the engine will ever be able to support that natively.

I love SL!

Meet some zoo allies on there last night or at least that's what they said. Not going to out myself, but they seemed like cool people. Can't wait to hit the arcade with them again.

Meet some crazy and cool people on vrchat so far. Upgrading my vr rig so I can be a bit more interactive with others. Also going to meet up with a few of them at a waffle house in a few weeks. None of them are zoos, but I'm not really looking for zoos to have conversations with on there.

i feel like that would be the worst place to seriously talk about stuff. online games and the chatting in them has some pretty out there stuff but its ultimately just banter. i seriously dont think it would be a place. maybe places like Second Life?
Vrchat is basically not even a game its more like real life but in a vr setting where people can be themselves freely. Theres potential yes but its also filled with kids. But everyone wants to make it 18+

While owning a VR headset, VRChat never really hooked me as something I'd be interested in. There seemed to be a strong emphasis on shitposting and the younger generation, which I don't think I'd fit in with.

While owning a VR headset, VRChat never really hooked me as something I'd be interested in. There seemed to be a strong emphasis on shitposting and the younger generation, which I don't think I'd fit in with.
Same! I bought an index and havent had much fun in vr yet the problems with headaches n such are too much for me but i think i could if i tried hard enough lol

I want to get into vrchat so bad, it sounds pretty cool if you meet the right people. Imagine a zoo meetup!! :0
That's not likely to happen. I dunno, I tried looking into VRChat, but setting up the avatar kind of baffled me. I'll probably just stick to Second Life.

VRFerals is an alternative I occasionally spend time on, but it isn't multiplayer. That being said, I'm looking into trying to figure out how to get VRChat setup. The process is more complicated than I expected.

Back