Vivid dreams

M

MaryesK9

I dream of being bred by a wolf pack. Others here seem to have had similar fantasies or dreams.

I am always on my back, on a sloping grassy hill by a stream in the warm sun when I feel the nose of my first wolf gently parting my thighs and licking a long and deep tongue into me as if testing to see if this bitch is in heat.

From the first through the sixth pack member, the mood is not rushed as each takes plenty of pleasing time in me as they make their full deposit. In dream time, I feel each takes a half hour.

They then sit staring at me and panting, all semi aroused. I drop into the stream to cool off.
Returning to ‘my spot’ one will nudge me to my knees as they repeat their ritual and leave without licking me goodbye.

I awake with the need to pee and change the wet sheets.

My husband chuckles, asking how the pack treated me. I make it up to him that night.

I had the most bizarre and awesome dream the other night.

I can't have a dog at the moment as much as I would like to, so I just have my cat, and he's not involved with my zoo tendencies for obvious reasons.

Anyway I had the most vivid dream the other night that he had somehow grown dog parts "down there" and bred me over and over again. And by the time we were done, I was leaving a trail of cum behind me as I walked as it leaked out of my asshole. I was so hard when I woke up, it wasn't even funny.

I think I just really, really want dog dick, haha.

Cool, how was it? Can you really control your dreams or is it bs like most hype one hears of?
It is a little over-hyped in my experience, I don't think there's such a thing as "real life Inception" regardless of some of the claims and stories being thrown around.

The most I've been able to do is to "push" dreams; like if I'm having a really enjoyable dream and that part of it starts to fade away, I can "push" it back into focus, or "push" an encore, or if I'm starting to have a bad dream I can "push" it out of that trajectory and derail it.
It's very hard to "choose" a dream in my opinion, I've never had great success with that. You can maybe prime yourself to have a certain type of dream by focusing on the concept exclusively, no other thoughts or interruptions as you fall asleep, but the results are going to vary wildly. It may take a few days or a week of doing that every single night before that produces results, and it's probably not going to be exactly what you expected.

I've had the best results with "repeating" dreams - instead of trying to come up with a new dream from scratch, try to recreate an old one as a starting point. Try to focus not so much on anything specific, but remember the "feel" of the dream (is it peaceful? Ominous? Liberating?) and try to recreate it by using that feeling and a memory from the old dream as an "anchor". Obviously it's important to practice remembering your dreams first, and there's plenty of guides out there to tell you how to get started with that if you can't.

Some dreams seem to be better anchors than others, for whatever reason. It's all trial and error. Good anchors tend to be dreams that "stuck" with you, for whatever reason.

I've had a few experiences with sexy dreams too, (because who wouldn't wanna try?) But unfortunately these tend to be wildly unsatisfying. :<
Your mind is going a hundred miles a minute and you can be wildly turned on, but because you're asleep, you can't provide any physical stimulation to push things over the edge, or once you start to wake up just enough to start grinding or touch yourself, the dream falls apart as you wake up more and more. Ofc, you can still get off on the memory of it while it's fresh, but even lucid dreams get hazy and you're fighting the waking up grogginess on top of that.
I think in order to get the "full experience" of a sexy lucid dream, you'd have to have the ability to manage a 100% hands free orgasm which is beyond me and the large majority of people. I suppose you may have better results if you did something like abstained for a month but in my opinion that's a case of the cure being worse than the disease, haha.

That's been my experience with it anyway, I've heard people claim to have more success with it but you never know if they have some spectacular nature ability or if just running their mouth for internet clout.

Lucid dreaming is fun, don't get me wrong, and I've had some pretty cool experiences with it, but it takes a lot of time, effort, and practice, and don't expect the end result to be something like full immersion choose-your-own-adventure VR.

It is a little over-hyped in my experience, I don't think there's such a thing as "real life Inception" regardless of some of the claims and stories being thrown around.

The most I've been able to do is to "push" dreams; like if I'm having a really enjoyable dream and that part of it starts to fade away, I can "push" it back into focus, or "push" an encore, or if I'm starting to have a bad dream I can "push" it out of that trajectory and derail it.
It's very hard to "choose" a dream in my opinion, I've never had great success with that. You can maybe prime yourself to have a certain type of dream by focusing on the concept exclusively, no other thoughts or interruptions as you fall asleep, but the results are going to vary wildly. It may take a few days or a week of doing that every single night before that produces results, and it's probably not going to be exactly what you expected.

I've had the best results with "repeating" dreams - instead of trying to come up with a new dream from scratch, try to recreate an old one as a starting point. Try to focus not so much on anything specific, but remember the "feel" of the dream (is it peaceful? Ominous? Liberating?) and try to recreate it by using that feeling and a memory from the old dream as an "anchor". Obviously it's important to practice remembering your dreams first, and there's plenty of guides out there to tell you how to get started with that if you can't.

Some dreams seem to be better anchors than others, for whatever reason. It's all trial and error. Good anchors tend to be dreams that "stuck" with you, for whatever reason.

I've had a few experiences with sexy dreams too, (because who wouldn't wanna try?) But unfortunately these tend to be wildly unsatisfying. :<
Your mind is going a hundred miles a minute and you can be wildly turned on, but because you're asleep, you can't provide any physical stimulation to push things over the edge, or once you start to wake up just enough to start grinding or touch yourself, the dream falls apart as you wake up more and more. Ofc, you can still get off on the memory of it while it's fresh, but even lucid dreams get hazy and you're fighting the waking up grogginess on top of that.
I think in order to get the "full experience" of a sexy lucid dream, you'd have to have the ability to manage a 100% hands free orgasm which is beyond me and the large majority of people. I suppose you may have better results if you did something like abstained for a month but in my opinion that's a case of the cure being worse than the disease, haha.

That's been my experience with it anyway, I've heard people claim to have more success with it but you never know if they have some spectacular nature ability or if just running their mouth for internet clout.

Lucid dreaming is fun, don't get me wrong, and I've had some pretty cool experiences with it, but it takes a lot of time, effort, and practice, and don't expect the end result to be something like full immersion choose-your-own-adventure VR.
Well rounded answer..
I might as well try that if it gets me better dreams in general.. Job well done 😄

I use to have wet dreams over dogs before I ever fooled around with them. I was probably 13 or so....I remember dreaming of rubbing myself against their fur ... imagined how their cocks would feel (was a vergin at this point who only seen pictures if them) I'd imagine their wet kisses....their slyvia drooling out of the sides of my mouth after a long make out session it would be enough for me to burst hehe..

Now that I know how it feels to be fucked by one every time I see a handsome pup I wanna make love with I have very vivid dreams of them. I don't go as far as a wet dream but I do wake up with a rock hard cock and stained underwear from pre cum

I use to have wet dreams over dogs before I ever fooled around with them. I was probably 13 or so....I remember dreaming of rubbing myself against their fur ... imagined how their cocks would feel (was a vergin at this point who only seen pictures if them) I'd imagine their wet kisses....their slyvia drooling out of the sides of my mouth after a long make out session it would be enough for me to burst hehe..

Now that I know how it feels to be fucked by one every time I see a handsome pup I wanna make love with I have very vivid dreams of them. I don't go as far as a wet dream but I do wake up with a rock hard cock and stained underwear from pre cum
Have your dog intamate with you right before bedtime and have a lucid dream maybe? 😉

I have dreams about a certain dog all the time, not really all that sexual: more so just spending time with him, cuddling, kissing. It kinda helps me miss him a little less when we're apart. I'm in love with him and my subconscious mind seems to like reminding me of that :gsd_grin:

I dream of being bred by a wolf pack. Others here seem to have had similar fantasies or dreams.

I am always on my back, on a sloping grassy hill by a stream in the warm sun when I feel the nose of my first wolf gently parting my thighs and licking a long and deep tongue into me as if testing to see if this bitch is in heat.

From the first through the sixth pack member, the mood is not rushed as each takes plenty of pleasing time in me as they make their full deposit. In dream time, I feel each takes a half hour.

They then sit staring at me and panting, all semi aroused. I drop into the stream to cool off.
Returning to ‘my spot’ one will nudge me to my knees as they repeat their ritual and leave without licking me goodbye.

I awake with the need to pee and change the wet sheets.

My husband chuckles, asking how the pack treated me. I make it up to him that night.
That's a dream!!!! enjoy it:love:

Back