Views on Hunting?

I don't mind hunting it's a good skill to have and perfect but me I have no use for it at this moment which why I don't hunt. I don't like sport canned hunting, I don't mind hunting to keep animal population in check cause certain animals can devastate areas due to over population and cause harm to echo systems

So I know of at least one zoophile who likes to hunt for food and not for sport, such as deer for food. I myself don't have anything against hunting, but I could never bring myself to do it. I just can't, with my own two hands, bring myself to take the life of another animal even for consumption. This is quite hypocritical considering that I eat meat produced my factory farms which more than often treats their livestock like shit before slaughter.
Unless it is for food in a situation that requires it (which nowadays is quite rare) and the species being hunted is one of those naturally occuring in higher numbers (in other words not a predator where it takes several years to replace a dead indivudual), it is wrong.

Hunting is a heavily regulated activity. Provided the hunters are following the proper regulations, I have no problems with it. That said, I don't hunt and never will hunt. It just not something I'd enjoy. But this is a free country and provided one abides by the law, one is free to pursuit their passions.
Very well said. I completely agree.

Back