Vibrator for a Mare

No experience with mare first hand. But from the collective commentary it seems that mares are really into clit play. You could just use a vibrator on her clit for sexual stimulation. If you're worried about her maregasming all over your vibrator maybe you could place a clear plastic bag or something on it or something? IDK if a plastic bag would be toxic tbh? I don't see why it would be.

I've got one of those magic wands. I just haven't used it on a mare. I think as long as you don't get the back end wet you generally should be good. You could always wrap it in some clear water proof bag or something. The power plug-in is at the back end and has a cap you put in when not using it to keep moisture out.

Thank you for the replies everyone! I have certainly had plenty of success with my hands and fingers in the past just looking for something else to add. My mare hasn't been as easy to get off since she started living with her stallion. I don't want to have to wrap anything with a sleeve or worry about the mare pee :p I think I may have found some options and I'll report back at some point how successful it goes.

The wands are waterproof, I've got one for myself. You don't need something big but you need to know where the clit is at. And def desensitize her to it or she will probably kick your head in.

If someone doesn't know where a mare's clitoris is they are either completely blind or just stupid. Here's a hint, that thing she's winking at you is her clitoris.

Back