Vets and Suspision

I've often wondered why people just don't play dumb and say that your female dog was exposed to a male dog. To my knowledge, a vet isn't doing a DNA test or anything, but I'm curious, what sort of evidence would a Vet need to find to report the person? How exactly could they tell if their sexual partner was a human and not another dog?
In all my years of being a vet its almost impossible to know if a dog is sexually active with another dog or person. it would be a judgement of the owner witch is still just an option not facts

I like to think the other way, took one of my studs to get collected new place new vet, I was greet by a young lady cute as hell she knew what she was doing :)
tight pants n vpl loose top she was smoking hot lol

In all my years of being a vet its almost impossible to know if a dog is sexually active with another dog or person. it would be a judgement of the owner witch is still just an option not facts
That's what I was thinking. I could be wrong, but I'm of the opinion that their fearful reaction is what convinces the vet somethings up. Which is why I always thought it'd be easier to deflect any accusations with a joke and saying she was around male dogs.

I've often wondered why people just don't play dumb and say that your female dog was exposed to a male dog. To my knowledge, a vet isn't doing a DNA test or anything, but I'm curious, what sort of evidence would a Vet need to find to report the person? How exactly could they tell if their sexual partner was a human and not another dog?
At least if you cum in your female dog it would be possible.
If a sperm sample could be collected from her, the shape of dog and human sperm cells is diffrent. That could be identified with a microscope.

At least if you cum in your female dog it would be possible.
If a sperm sample could be collected from her, the shape of dog and human sperm cells is diffrent. That could be identified with a microscope.
Would there be a reason to collect a sperm sample or even to look at it? How long does cum stay inside her or how recently would someone have to cum in her for the vet to be able to collect the sample? Also why would a vet even be looking there to begin with?

Would there be a reason to collect a sperm sample or even to look at it?

Uhh.. randomly? At a veterinary? No.
Even if she has an infection and there's swabbed mucous membrane cells sent into a labor, you usually don't have "sperm experts" sitting there on the analysis, not to talk about why they would analyze the shape and form of the sperm for any reason "randomly", if their job would actually be linked to defining an effectively working (destroying) antibiotic medical for the build-up bacteria from an infection, as example.

How long does ejaculate stay in her.. if you go for a walk afterwards, she pees two, three times and walks for half an hour, most will be outside. The movement together with peeing and self-cleaning by licking, the build up wetness getting ejected towards the opening quite quickly.

There are surely small amounts of sperm left, but it is plain impossible to take "an analysis of the whole surface of a female dog's reproductive organs internal mucous membrane" to find remaining sperm for no other good than "to find something to prove you as someone who copulated with this female dog". Hell, the amount of time and work which would go into this.. unbelievable.

Uhh.. randomly? At a veterinary? No.
Even if she has an infection and there's swabbed mucous membrane cells sent into a labor, you usually don't have "sperm experts" sitting there on the analysis, not to talk about why they would analyze the shape and form of the sperm for any reason "randomly", if their job would actually be linked to defining an effectively working (destroying) antibiotic medical for the build-up bacteria from an infection, as example.

How long does ejaculate stay in her.. if you go for a walk afterwards, she pees two, three times and walks for half an hour, most will be outside. The movement together with peeing and self-cleaning by licking, the build up wetness getting ejected towards the opening quite quickly.

There are surely small amounts of sperm left, but it is plain impossible to take "an analysis of the whole surface of a female dog's reproductive organs internal mucous membrane" to find remaining sperm for no other good than "to find something to prove you as someone who copulated with this female dog". Hell, the amount of time and work which would go into this.. unbelievable.
Well said!
This is pretty much the truth of it, nobody has any time or care factor about these sorts of things, especially if the animal is well looked after. The resources required to do that would be insane, take ages and doesn't really have a reason to be done so...

Heck I'd say any vet that immediately goes nosing around a dog's cookie because "you mighta fucked your dog" is crazy, a really weird zoo with boundary issues, or both. If you are encountering these things it's probably time to look for another vet :LOL:

Only for street dogs in countries with high street population. I actually cannot remember ever seeing a free roaming dog. Besides that they of course try to make it hard for bad breeders go get a cheap pure breed dog for making money.

I was always kinda curious if this was a thing. Good to know you can easily social engineer your way outta this and there's no real indicator.

It's non of their business, and if they were to bring it up, it can be easily brushed off with, "I might want to breed him/her later". It's your companion, and your responsibility, if you have a non neutered male, just don't put him into a situation where he could accidentally father puppies.

My vet has never given me any grief over why I haven't neutered my boys. Sure, she asks and talks about the health benefits for them. But when I tell her no, that's the end of the conversation until the next checkup. She has never bugged me about why not.

Only for street dogs in countries with high street population. I actually cannot remember ever seeing a free roaming dog. Besides that they of course try to make it hard for bad breeders go get a cheap pure breed dog for making money.
In most African countries dogs roam free. It only breeders and people who have guard dogs that keep them in fenced properties and on leashes. I hardly ever walk my dog in built up areas or residential areas.

Back