Very Mature female Newbee

junglejane

Tourist
Hi everyone. I am a 63 years of age. I know old right? My husband found this forum and encouraged me to join. We have a great sex life, but without an 🐕‍🦺. My experience was before I met my husband. I was only 25 in the mid 80’s. What I read hear sure brought back a flood of feelings. I never told anyone until a couple of months ago. I finally told my husband. He has been very supportive. I’m not sure if I will ever have sex with a dog again. I’m not young women any more. Lol. When I get up the courage I will tell about my experience. Thank you for listening.
JJ

This old dog wanted to welcome you to the group. Have fun here and explore. Age is a state of mind.
It's nice to hear your husband accepts the lifestyle, and encouraged you to join.
It's nearly impossible to find a like minded partner.
It took me 10yrs to find a woman to accept the lifestyle, and wanted to live it with me She was 24 yrs younger.
We were together 7 great yrs. 4yrs ago she had brain anuryism at 47y/o. So this old dog still hopes to find a partner in heat.

Hello and Welcome @junglejane , There are a lot of wonderful, experienced people here if you have questions or concerns. I hope you wont let age deter you from exploring the lifestyle...

welcome - dont let age stop you from living out fantasies. 63 is still young and age is just a number

Hi everyone. I am a 63 years of age. I know old right? My husband found this forum and encouraged me to join. We have a great sex life, but without an 🐕‍🦺. My experience was before I met my husband. I was only 25 in the mid 80’s. What I read hear sure brought back a flood of feelings. I never told anyone until a couple of months ago. I finally told my husband. He has been very supportive. I’m not sure if I will ever have sex with a dog again. I’m not young women any more. Lol. When I get up the courage I will tell about my experience. Thank you for listening.
JJ
I've trained quite a few older fems with their dogs, often divorced or widows. Its great hubby supports you.

JJ
Welcome! I am looking forward to hearing more.

This old dog wanted to welcome you to the group. Have fun here and explore. Age is a state of mind.
It's nice to hear your husband accepts the lifestyle, and encouraged you to join.
It's nearly impossible to find a like minded partner.
It took me 10yrs to find a woman to accept the lifestyle, and wanted to live it with me She was 24 yrs younger.
We were together 7 great yrs. 4yrs ago she had brain anuryism at 47y/o. So this old dog still hopes to find a partner in heat.
Sorry to hear about your wife😢.
Thank you for the encouragement.

JJ
Great. Please try to overcome your reluctance and reservations about your age and go for it.

Back