Very concerning post I came across made me worried about male dogs.. and my dog in general.. concerning UTI's and kidney failure??

Graz89

Tourist
Was poking around in zoosadism threads about kero the wolf about his dog koda? I believe, real cautionary messed up tales over their anyway. My question is saw a post someone made saying you can give male dogs urinary tract infections by (gonna put it bluntly) sucking them off and giving them blowjobs. Something about human saliva and E. coli when exposed through a dogs urethra they have trouble defending against it blah blah thin wall of protection blah blah. Then when the uti's are untreated it develops into kidney failure?! Now if thats true would hardly affect intact male dogs since they ejaculate like a fire hose pushing saliva out, but what about non intact males? That is my question, sorry for long post tried to make it neat

Bah I put spaces in some places separating the wall of text clearly did not go through no clue how to do it on this website.

Eh just be clean with male dogs and their genitals e coli is not found in human saliva unless your already ate a contaminated food or similar thanks for commenting everyone! 👍

Note however that dogs can get a preputial catarrh. I'm not sure if this is the most common term in English, but it basically means an inflammation of the inside of the sheath due to bacteria or other germs. Affected dogs have discharge from the sheath and tend to lick themselves more. This is a rather common phenomenon in male dogs in general and not dangerous, but should be treated unless it's a mild case that goes away by itself. Treatment usually means rinsing the sheath with water and and a few drops of a mild disinfectant (not some crazy kill-everything chemical, something that is suitable for contact with mucous membranes). It is said to occur less in castrated males.

I do not know whether oral sex increases the risk. But it's something to pay attention to.

saw a post someone made saying you can give male dogs urinary tract infections by (gonna put it bluntly) sucking them off and giving them blowjobs. Something about human saliva and E. coli when exposed through a dogs urethra they have trouble defending against it

You do know your dog regularly licks other dogs' assholes, eats random piles of dog crap he finds in your yard, and then licks his own genitals, right? He's sliming his own dick with random E. coli (and all sorts of other bacteria) constantly.

Eh, Just never heard that a human giving a dog a blowjob could give it a uti among other things, got worried, have a fixed male here which I love very much, realize now the post I saw was probably talking out his ass.

Back