Veronica Silesto / Veronica Hottt / VeronicaHotZone

NTK619

Tourist
Good gracious. This women has quite the internet presence. She seems to have burst on the scene rather quickly, last year. For fear of being accused of Spamming or violating Forum Rules, I'll just leave it at that. She's selling her own stuff. I wonder how long it can last.

Good gracious. This women has quite the internet presence. She seems to have burst on the scene rather quickly, last year. For fear of being accused of Spamming or violating Forum Rules, I'll just leave it at that. She's selling her own stuff. I wonder how long it can last.

I was a fairly early member of her Telegram group and while she very clearly has a lust for her boy what seemed like someone who just wanted to share her experiences turned quickly into a money grab. Of course she’s gorgeous and will attract a large presence because she’s very open and active in her messaging groups but it feels like they are more in it for the money than anything else.

I was a fairly early member of her Telegram group and while she very clearly has a lust for her boy what seemed like someone who just wanted to share her experiences turned quickly into a money grab. Of course she’s gorgeous and will attract a large presence because she’s very open and active in her messaging groups but it feels like they are more in it for the money than anything else.

Sad to see someone's passion die out for monetization.. It isn't fair for the poor animal either.

Sad to see someone's passion die out for monetization.. It isn't fair for the poor animal either.

I don't think we can say that she is "die"ing/selling out. There is a lot of other content on her, and she seems to come from a Hotwife/Swinger lifestyle. Did Janet Mason sell out when she went pro? And, others like her? This is not to say I am right, but I just don't think we can know this from her current content. To me, she is very much into it.

Monitization Of Ones Passion

Last edited:
Back