Users who were given account info on Beast Chat BEFORE December 14th, 2022

dogluver101

Staff member
This is not to alarm anyone, and there is NO breach, but this is something I noticed. Before December 14th, 2022 members who were given usernames with a temp password to beast chat have not updated their passwords. (This is for ones who got a DM from me)

Members who were given this please change them.
The above link is directly to the video, which also has other things above about setting up encryption.

I'll also provide the video here.

View attachment 2023-01-15 14-49-47.mp4

I can give you a link to get rid of it. The thing that I used
I have a couple quick terminal commands that do it too. I also have a version of win10 that idles at 1.6gb of ram instead of nearly 4gb 😁

Ghost Spectre Windows

No ads, no telemetry, made for gaming and performance.

I have a couple quick terminal commands that do it too. I also have a version of win10 that idles at 1.6gb of ram instead of nearly 4gb 😁

Ghost Spectre Windows

No ads, no telemetry, made for gaming and performance.
Interesting really (I have no idea what telemetry is just saying)

Regardless... Your PC is optimized to it's greatest. Some people aren't able to do that.

Interesting really (I have no idea what telemetry is just saying)

Regardless... Your PC is optimized to it's greatest. Some people aren't able to do that.

Telemetry is all the data M$ gets from you. GS windows doesn't even connect an M$ account, the first account is local admin.

No Cortana either.

All that bloat idles your ram by a GB or more on its own

But you have to use the Ghost terminal to update or M$ will sneak it all back in, telemetry reinstalls with almost every package.

I like how this went from a tutorial about how to get back into your Beast.Chat account to a thread about how to get rid of the "Activate Windows" watermark. I don't know if it still works or not, but you used to be able to key in a couple of commands into Command Prompt and basically trick Windows 10 into thinking you've registered it. This has been years ago though, so it could be patched by now.

I think the real take away here is that today we learned that @dogluver101 is a dirty dirty internet pirate! Just don't ask me where I got my copy of GTA V from. 👀

I like how this went from a tutorial about how to get back into your Beast.Chat account to a thread about how to get rid of the "Activate Windows" watermark. I don't know if it still works or not, but you used to be able to key in a couple of commands into Command Prompt and basically trick Windows 10 into thinking you've registered it. This has been years ago though, so it could be patched by now.

I think the real take away here is that today we learned that @dogluver101 is a dirty dirty internet pirate! Just don't ask me where I got my copy of GTA V from. 👀
Well what can I say I hate that little annoying pop up when you legitimately bought (or built) your product. If it's your hardware they should not have any kind of hold on it.

When they expect you to register as another number for them to keep track of. (This part is paranoia) possibly insert some kind of software that would require a repair Sooner or later by overclocking your computer without you really knowing.

*Shrugs* personal experience lol

All you need is the address of an enterprise activation server. There are a few guides online where people have shared a server to activate on

Back