Use the word "bigot" instead of "anti"...

... it's just a great way to ensure they get lumped in with intolerance. "Anti" sounds very neutral, and they'd probably love to be called that. Bigot implies (correctly) intolerance with an identifiable group, and gets them lumped in with racists and homophobes and all sorts of stuff that they probably DONT want to be associated with. This is fair, because hate is hate.

That is all. :)

Idk man, sounds like a nice idea, but I’m not really for it.

I’ve seen non-zoos laugh at the few zoos who do call antis bigots, claiming that they’re trying to make themselves similar to the LGBTQ community, and that’s not something I’m really for. Let those guys have their own movements. I want to be as separate as possible from the civil rights and LGBTQ movements.

That, and the word “bigot” has pretty much lost all meaning in this day an age, and only makes me cringe. Every time I hear it, it reminds me of those 10 year olds on social media that claim white people that have dogs are racist bigots because having a dog is like owning a slave. Maybe that’s just me.

I feel like “Anti” gets the point across better. They’re against us. They want us gone. That’s all I need to know to know that they’re not my friend.

But that’s just my take on it. At the end of the day, anyone can call them whatever they want. I personally prefer “anti”.

Being against something is not bigoted.

They have a problem with the action itself, they couldn't care less WHO is performing that action

"anti" sounds anything but neutral tbh... it's being directly against something which they are. moreover, why does it matter how do "we" call them? it's not like they'd care anyway.

Idk man, sounds like a nice idea, but I’m not really for it.

I’ve seen non-zoos laugh at the few zoos who do call antis bigots, claiming that they’re trying to make themselves similar to the LGBTQ community, and that’s not something I’m really for. Let those guys have their own movements. I want to be as separate as possible from the civil rights and LGBTQ movements.

That, and the word “bigot” has pretty much lost all meaning in this day an age, and only makes me cringe. Every time I hear it, it reminds me of those 10 year olds on social media that claim white people that have dogs are racist bigots because having a dog is like owning a slave. Maybe that’s just me.

I feel like “Anti” gets the point across better. They’re against us. They want us gone. That’s all I need to know to know that they’re not my friend.

But that’s just my take on it. At the end of the day, anyone can call them whatever they want. I personally prefer “anti”.
I agree with this point of view. I also think it is a good idea to stay away from the lgbt community. Firstly because they are also against us and secondly because they are often completely ridiculous.

Your first mistake is being on twitter to begin with.

I'm proud when I say that I've never used twitter, I've never even looked at it and couldn't even tell you what its interface looks like.
Twitter is not inherently bad, it's good to follow independent artists and to get to know people, but yeah, there is a dark side, a disgusting side thats filled with echo chambers, entitlement, self righteousness and egotistical maniacs who lack any sense of logic or morality, it is also heavily biased in favor of certain US groups and parties and their agendas.

Back