US Cities and Towns (ABC)

Y'all should get together....have a drink....maybe learn to read...

NEXT TOWN UP: starts with "
oh no, i missed b on accident, big whoop. look at the thread and see where i posted it. yall bein a rude ass for no reason toeveryone who messes up probably because of time zones n shit so shut up dude

oh no, i missed b on accident, big whoop. look at the thread and see where i posted it. yall bein a rude ass for no reason toeveryone who messes up probably because of time zones n shit so shut up dude
Been known to mess up occasionally...but ABC is not the category I mess up in. Try reading FIRST...if nothing else it'll save you some time

Osh Kosh, Wisconsin...

You know how it is, Camo....they don't get it....never will, and apparently pointing it out makes it my fault.

try not being a prick to people. when i posted it c was next. you need a chill pill man whoof focus on ur own issues lol. im out
Hey now. Don't let him get to ya. Just ignore him. Completely. Don't even bat an eye at him. He's an asshole. "Out of sight, out of mind". He doesn't even exist as far as you're concerned. :)

you gonna delete all this shit so it doesnt clog up your poor thread? or u just bein a hypocrite to be a child lmao.
It aint my thread. Its everybody's. If you cant play well with others, theres an exit on the right>>>>>>>>> take your buddy with you.

Back